Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a difference between the Realta Nua version and the recently released Remastered version?

BBQLord

Jul 7, 2017
The newly remastered version features relaid (newly drawn content) CGs to fit the 16:9 aspect ratio.
Unfortunately, as its based on the 2012 PS VITA release of Fate/stay night Realta Nua, there is no sexual content.

RonLuka

Aug 12, 2020
I'm finally getting into the series, and choose to go to the VN, will download this and the patch mentioned at the beggining, the "PC Version Mirror Moon TL insertion project" but all the links on beast's lair are like: " " i'm logged in so i discarded some kind of mask, but how should i figure that out?

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
Is the Ultimate version censored ? Or do i just want to dl the base game for that

It's out here on ryuu.

As for f95 i don't know since this is stripped of ero content
Also, is this the Steam remastered version ? Any hope to have an unsensored patch one day ?

Reactions: lucione666

lucione666

Aug 2, 2019
Is the Ultimate version censored ? Or do i just want to dl the base game for that

Also, is this the Steam remastered version ? Any hope to have an unsensored patch one day ?
Bought the steam ver, and played it until the ''supposed'' segs scene, they skipped the entire H-scene; so what you want is adding whole new segs scene into a 16+ game which is almost impossible

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023

Bought the steam ver, and played it until the ''supposed'' segs scene, they skipped the entire H-scene; so what you want is adding whole new segs scene into a 16+ game which is almost impossible
Depends. A tech geek can "simply" do something like copypaste the H content from previous versions who had them into this remaster one. This is just theory and you need someone willing to do it but imo it should be feasable ...

Last edited:
Reactions: lucione666

abysskun

Dec 3, 2018
Depends. A tech geek can "simply" do something like copypaste the H content from previous versions who had them into this remaster one. This is just theory and you need someone willing to do it but imo it should be feasable ...
We just gotta wait for this geek to appear and do all of us this huge favor

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
Is the Ultimate version worth it ? considering the "complexe" installation, is this just a translation improvment ? Or does it improve other things ? (beside the 3 in 1 route)

lucione666

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah if there is an H version of realta nua out there, then it is very likely can be done

RonLuka

Aug 12, 2020
Is the Ultimate version worth it ? considering the "complexe" installation, is this just a translation improvment ? Or does it improve other things ? (beside the 3 in 1 route)
The version that is worth it is the one that has no link anymore on beast's lair, now there's this ultimate, but it has some "censoring" so you need to download patches to it.

KingCrimson123!

Sep 26, 2020
Trying to install the game, but there's no “faterealtanua_savedata" folder in the patches folder. Can I just make an empty folder on my Documents?

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
The version that is worth it is the one that has no link anymore on beast's lair, now there's this ultimate, but it has some "censoring" so you need to download patches to it.
So both of the versions here (the Ultimate and the 8g one) are a bit censored ? if so dou you know where to dl the patch ?

Edit : Even with de H-patch in the instalation folder ?

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes