kris65ri

Jan 1, 2018
Oh boy last time I wanted to download this (didn't have space) I was told there's a bunch of additional stuff (like patches and other additions) needed to be done to get the "true game". Elmo had given me a few details but I can't read those details anymore. If I remember correctly there was one patch who adds stuff from a ps version but that very same patch then (at the same time) doesn't work with an uncensor patch, also there might've been two translations, and maybe versions with different image quality. Heck I don't remember anymore.

So please tell me does this have everything I need?
no cuts made, all possible content (including content that was only available on certain systems but not on pc, if possible), correct translation, no censorship

View attachment 28071

Overview:

The one who obtains the Holy Grail will have any wish come true.
The Holy Grail War. A great ritual that materializes the greatest holy artifact, the Holy Grail. There are two conditions to participate in this ritual: to be a magus, and to be a "Master" chosen by the Holy Grail. There are seven chosen Masters, and seven classes of Servants; beings akin to super humans with incredible fighting abilities. There is only one Holy Grail. If you wish for a miracle, prove that you are the strongest with your powers. Emiya Shirou is a high school student who has learned rudimentary magic from his father and uses it to fix objects. He finds himself engaged in the Holy Grail war as he gets attacked by a Servant. As he gets cornered, he somehow summons his own Servant and manages to stay alive long enough to compete against the other Masters.

Title: Fate/Stay Night
Aliases: fsn, f/sn, フェイト/ステイナイト
VNDB:
Fandisc:
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Developer: Type-Moon
Publishers: Kadokawa Shoten & Type-Moon (JP), MeruP & Mirror Moon & Waku Waku & Jacktheinfinite101 & Insani & Kotonoha (EN), Gekkou ~Chiaro Di Luna~ (IT), Sonako-Hako (VN), Fate Project Translation (SPN), Honyaku-Subs & Rus'-moon (RUS)
Related Anime: (2006), (2010), (2014), (2015), (2017)
Release Date: 2011-12-23 / 2012-01-31 / 2012-02-29
Patch Release Date: 2014-07-14
Censored: No
Voiced: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

My Comments:

<Download>

Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - - - -

View attachment 330 View attachment 331 View attachment 332 View attachment 333 View attachment 334

Leave a Like

Reactions: Tm22Zoro

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Oh boy last time I wanted to download this (didn't have space) I was told there's a bunch of additional stuff (like patches and other additions) needed to be done to get the "true game". Elmo had given me a few details but I can't read those details anymore. If I remember correctly there was one patch who adds stuff from a ps version but that very same patch then (at the same time) doesn't work with an uncensor patch, also there might've been two translations, and maybe versions with different image quality. Heck I don't remember anymore.

So please tell me does this have everything I need?
no cuts made, all possible content (including content that was only available on certain systems but not on pc, if possible), correct translation, no censorship
That should be everything you need. This looks to be the Realta Nua version of the game, so it is the latest, with a bunch of extra stuff that wasn't available in the Japanese version (like the uncensor patch, and multiple different available openings for each route.

Make sure you play the game in the order of Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel

Reactions: ponyguy

Rareae

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone help me out? Everything is working except for the image.xp3 file for Heaven's Feel. I tried downloading twice from Mega and the file was broken every time. I don't want to download the full package again just to have the file fail once more. Can someone upload just the image.xp3 file from Heaven's Feel?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I've heard about this series. And about how convoluted it all is I think. Question is: do I need to watch or play anything before I play this game? I'm one to keep the story straight.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I've heard about this series. And about how convoluted it all is I think. Question is: do I need to watch or play anything before I play this game? I'm one to keep the story straight.
Nope. This comes first.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
"Troubleshooting: If you get this error message "EAccessViolation", the problem is with your hardware, not the patch. The solution is for the user to install the latest LAV filters. Found here or installing video codec packs such has K-Lite and VLC which install LAV filters."

I have VLC and I still get EAccessViolation...

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
"Troubleshooting: If you get this error message "EAccessViolation", the problem is with your hardware, not the patch. The solution is for the user to install the latest LAV filters. Found here or installing video codec packs such has K-Lite and VLC which install LAV filters."

I have VLC and I still get EAccessViolation...
And did you install the LAV filters. codecs? Make sure you have those, VLC should install them but your installer might have not because you choose not to or the version didn't include.

If the problem persists, i can't help you. Best to search online.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I watched the anime for the first two routes (Fate \ Unlimited Blade Works) and now play the 3rd route; I am quite early on it.
Still by what I've seen from the other two routes the Anime (especially UBW) were close to the story.

Sex is next to non-existant in the first two routes (and I doubt it would be a major part in this one either) and I'll be the heretic here and say that for the first couple of routes it was kinda not needed. The Anime do a good job by going "Fade to black" over it and "hint don't show" about it. (Well as much a "hint" it can be to have a girl undressing another girl, kiss her, pushing her on the bed, stradle her and tell suggestively to a man "what are you waiting for?")

There are a lot of things that I liked in the story and I fully suggest people to play the VN or watch the anime.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Make sure you play the game in the order of Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel
I am not sure that's the best; frankly you don't need to watch\play Fate to understand everything on UBW at least. It also makes a certain death much more bearable and I wish I had started with UBW instead of Fate.

I talk about

Not to mention that I liked Rin much more than Saber. The Rin route also explains why archer ended up being such a butthole, since...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I am not sure that's the best; frankly you don't need to watch\play Fate to understand everything on UBW at least. It also makes a certain death much more bearable and I wish I had started with UBW instead of Fate.

I talk about

Not to mention that I liked Rin much more than Saber. The Rin route also explains why archer ended up being such a butthole, since...
Yeah, but UBW basically expects you to know the backstory that you get in Fate. Plus I would argue that

UBW doesn't have the impact it has without Fate to be honest. Plus the themes of the game work in that order with

I love Rin the best as well, but UBW needs to be the middle story.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, but UBW basically expects you to know the backstory that you get in Fate.
I am talking about the anime. I haven't played the routes, except HF that I started recently. And I started this because the anime isn't out.
But the first part of VN I played in UBW with Rin's summoning and all basically tells all you need to know IMO to understand the story. At least in my opinion (although I have watched the Anime first so...)

I have read parts of the VN of the other two routes in a site to see the "Tiger Dojo" stuff while watching the anime. About that certain death in UBW, I would sincerely and strongly disagree that "it looses all meaning". It just would be less heartbreaking IMO. There's a thing as "too much".

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Oh you watched the original Fate anime? You poor poor bastard. That series fucking sucked.

I'm just talking about the VN itself. It is intended to be played in order. And yeah, that heart wrenching scene, it just doesn't play nearly to the effect it is supposed to have if you don't know that character from a previous route. It's brutal, it's tragic, and in many ways the worst part is that the characters don't care outside of the general tragedy of the situation. It had me nearly in tears as I read it, and honestly even the UBW adaptation felt tame in comparison.
But that's the thing. The additional context you get on each subsequent playthrough is what really makes Fate Stay Night what it is. It's why playing through all of the routes in the VN, in order is so important. A lot of people say, skip Fate and watch the anime instead, but if you do that, not only do you miss the hottest sex scene in the game,
you also lose out on the evolution of the characters as well. Each of the main trinity of Shirou/Rin/Saber has a different character arc that actually crosses over the three different routes.

PS:
The UBW series was tops though, and Fate Zero is also fucking dope. I have high hopes for Heaven's Feel.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Oh you watched the original Fate anime? You poor poor bastard. That series fucking sucked.
It had received a lot of hate, but I liked it very much. Not as much as UBW or as much as I like HF, but I don't know if it's because of the series or because Fate is the "simplest" route. Frankly, that's why I think one should skip it and go for UBW.
Caster rules. What I didn't like so far in HF is ...
which I think was true in the VN Fate but not on the TV series where Caster is even a bigger badass than in UBW series. Also about Caster in the Fate series

Caster is the reason I think UBW should go first. So far, she's the "big bad" of the series IMO and not in a 2D way like
I sincerely believe that the Fate Route would be better if one has played UBW first because of some surprises about some of the Servants if you play them in different order than intended.

As for the hottest scene... Nope, it is in the anime as well, it just "fades to black".
But it does so after ... girl kisses girl and pushes her on the bed saying to boy "What are you waiting for?" suggestively, so you know where it goes. ;)

Also for story reasons I believe the "conflict" between Shiru the hero and Archer should be the first one should watch. I frankly believe that serves as a better foundation for the following stories with Fate being true to Ideal and HF being Love > Ideal.

@ Fate Zero
I kinda dropped it halfway in the first episode. Frankly before the first half. Why?
OK, I have figured that
but it still spoiled stuff which made me say "Screw it, I'll play the VN first and then watch it". Frankly, the VN's beginning in HF would have me confused about a certain old man and whether he's good or bad if I hadn't seen that first half of the episode.

In any case, since this is an adult forum it's the best place to ask:
Is the countless spin-offs of F\SN, is there a game where Fuji-Nee gets it on with Rin, Sakura or at least, Saber? Or better, Caster?

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes