douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
After much trouble I've found the file that isn't working in the HF route, just paste into Heavens Feel Folder over 0kb one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone can confirm this 0kb file error this person is talking about? and if yes, can anyone provide said file, since the person uploaded the file, provided the link but kept it password-locked...

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
My antivirus detected a Trojan in that file. Seems like I won't be playing the HF route anytime soon.
I haven't had anything detected, but it might just be my scanner
well, my antivirus (Microsoft SE) and malwarebytes got nothing but i ran the file in that virus total site and it came with 2/65 (Baidu and SentinelOne - Static ML).

still, its most likely a false positive.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
well, my antivirus (Microsoft SE) and malwarebytes got nothing but i ran the file in that virus total site and it came with 2/65 (Baidu and SentinelOne - Static ML).

still, its most likely a false positive.
I forgot about virustotal, thank you for the double-checking; It's a pain trying to tell if it's a false positive sometimes.

starfire97

Aug 3, 2017
I played Fate and Unlimited Blade Works and have really enjoyed the game, but I can't get Heaven's Feel to work.

Like some other people on this thread have noted, the image.xp3 file is broken. However, the replacement file given by ch01ce above isn't fixing it for me - Heaven's Feel will now initially open but crash shortly after starting a new game.

Anyone have the same issue and figure out a solution? I've gotten into this game enough that not being able to play the final path would be a big disappointment.

Reactions: Mrrandomdude

fondue_zubag

Dec 7, 2017
Hey, I followed the installation directions, copied all the patches into a faterealtanua_savedata with the folder in "my documents", and the Fate and UBW routes both open and work no problem, but not Heavens Feel. Instead of opening, I get a blue window with lots of commands, an error message of all question marks. I got this same issue for Fate route before properly copying the patch files into the right location. But I moved the patches for all 3 routes, yet HF doesn't work. Do you need to reach a certain number of days in Fate/UBW before HF will work? Or do I need to do something different?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Hey, I followed the installation directions, copied all the patches into a faterealtanua_savedata with the folder in "my documents", and the Fate and UBW routes both open and work no problem, but not Heavens Feel. Instead of opening, I get a blue window with lots of commands, an error message of all question marks. I got this same issue for Fate route before properly copying the patch files into the right location. But I moved the patches for all 3 routes, yet HF doesn't work. Do you need to reach a certain number of days in Fate/UBW before HF will work? Or do I need to do something different?
For some reason you need Jap locale now. I use Locale emulator. install and right click to run in jap locale.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes