Cannon_dt

Feb 27, 2018
Hi,
I was able to install without any issues and the exes do run. But I am on a 4K monitor and full screen really skews the whole visual display. Windowed is too small for me, is there any way to control this? Please help :)

Ananth

Mikadesu!

Mar 8, 2018
Hi im getting japanese language instead of english how do i change this?? and btw
Hi,
I was able to install without any issues and the exes do run. But I am on a 4K monitor and full screen really skews the whole visual display. Windowed is too small for me, is there any way to control this? Please help :)

Ananth
there is setting to change the window just check it

fluffytail77

Jan 4, 2019
I fixed the problem with HF by copying the files from the second archive in the heaven's feel folder into the first archive's files, and using the replacement image.xp3
If you unzip the archives separately, fate and UBW work fine but HF is split between the two.

getmepills

Jan 14, 2018
Solution to the extract problem:

Rename the file to Fate.part1 and Fate.part2. part1 and part2 is the file extension. Select both and extract

Reactions: Scapular

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
is the rape and graphic violence optional and if its not then is it done to further the narrative in a meaningful way rather than for shock value. The rape and violence thing is what prevents me from trying this and muv luv alternative.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is the rape and graphic violence optional and if its not then is it done to further the narrative in a meaningful way rather than for shock value. The rape and violence thing is what prevents me from trying this and muv luv alternative.
No, not optional and there is a lot of it both in this and Muv Luv.

If violence and rape put you off then the Fate and Muv Luv stuff isn't for you. Fate has a lot of bad endings.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
is this by chance source of the "Fate" anime series? i knew that it was based off from a game. frankly i did not expect to find it here :p
i am a huge fan of the anime series:love:

damn its about 7 GBs :'( still gonna download it though!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So we play as shiro ok cool but he is not in fate stay night his father is so who do we play
Kiritsugu Emiya is the protagonist in the prequel Fate/Zero, in the original Fate/Stay Night (this one) it's Shiro Emiya.

Reactions: u z i

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also note that Shiro is hailed by quite a lot of people as the absolute worst protagonist ever created.

Don't think i've ever seen anyone say anything good about him. I didn't get very far with it in Saber's route, I was just as pissed off with him holding her back as she was.

Not the first time i've abandoned a story with a protag I found far too annoying. No idea why it's always Japanese VN's that have these limp dicked halfwits as their main character. I don't expect a super badass but someone competent would be great. I think Majikoi spoiled me with Yamato.

Had many a debate with people from VNDB to various other forums i've used over the years over worst protag and it boils down to this idiot and the one from Libra of the Vampire Princess. That's another VN I dropped when the protag annoyed the shit out of me.

Reactions: JKingJP

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Also note that Shiro is hailed by quite a lot of people as the absolute worst protagonist ever created.

Don't think i've ever seen anyone say anything good about him. I didn't get very far with it in Saber's route, I was just as pissed off with him holding her back as she was.

Not the first time i've abandoned a story with a protag I found far too annoying. No idea why it's always Japanese VN's that have these limp dicked halfwits as their main character. I don't expect a super badass but someone competent would be great. I think Majikoi spoiled me with Yamato.

Had many a debate with people from VNDB to various other forums i've used over the years over worst protag and it boils down to this idiot and the one from Libra of the Vampire Princess. That's another VN I dropped when the protag annoyed the shit out of me.
My only real issue with shiro is the fact he is naive about the real world being a hero of justice is great and all but really its a fact of life no matter how skilled one is you cannot save everyone that and he gets on my nerves. I really don't ask for much when it comes to protags all i really want is a skilled one they can be a total asshole and i won't mind as long as they are skilled and not a wimp

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
Thanks. I saw the fate stay night first anime, but not the others. So i'm pretty lost about this series. The others animes are VN too ?

Reactions: Marke18
Jan 23, 2019
Ezyrn : this one is the only one which comes from a vn (technically tsukihime too but as the fandom know any people sugesting you that this has an anime is obviously wrong). If you wan't i'll sugest you a Watch order (i'm used to doig it but would never have expected to do so on a h-game website…)

As for Jon, if you are still seeing this yes rape is mentioned/and or implied but you never directly see it taking place from what i know (but i may be wrong since i have only read the fate route so far)

and finally avaron, shirou is annoying until you realize how he thinks and see that he is actually rather well writen (most people judge him by his anime version which really strugle to show the reasons for his actions) . I saw a guy wenting from hating him at the begining of the fate route to counsidering him one of this favourite characters from any medium once he finished it.

Reactions: Ezyrn

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Hi, I really loved fate stay night but I have some doubts about this version. I played one years ago. It had the realta nua patch and an uncensor patch. But it didn't have three .exe files. You got to each arc depending on your choices. The description made me feel a bit confused. Is this some special version?

EDIT: I am playing this and definitely this is a different version from mine. The interface is slightly different, the music is different and the sound quality is worse.

It's on japanese but I am not sure if that's actually a problem for me, we'll see. The thing is, the music is annoying. The original I had was much simpler (at least at the start of the game) but much more elegant and effective. This looks more like a videogame to me. I'll try to find the original version. If someone can help me you are welcome :D

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes