Zelos-sama

Mar 23, 2019
I got the error message for "EAccessViolation" , at least it was some Japanese then "EAccessViolation" at the end of everything....
Fate Error.png
I downloaded LAV filters 0.74.1 but it still shows up. Can anybody help?

Tito_rance

Apr 11, 2020
since it say realta nua version does this have the h scenes or is it filtered? is it basically the complete package without any content censoring ?

senqo

Apr 11, 2020
im conused regarding the whole game in general, so i downloaded it and i tried running it and i keep getting a synax error promt, im not sure how to fix it. any help?????

Anon0001235000

Jun 4, 2019
Fate stay night and unlimited blade works lanches fine but heavens feel does not work. Is there a reason for this beacuse I just download it from here.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
I got the error message for "EAccessViolation" , at least it was some Japanese then "EAccessViolation" at the end of everything....
View attachment 566082
I downloaded LAV filters 0.74.1 but it still shows up. Can anybody help?
Could you help out a fellow here? Getting the same error

EDIT: Nevermind, you just need to DL/update this thing for those who stumble upon this error also;

Last edited:

Xavion

Jun 24, 2017
Hmm so I cannot get them to extract properly.

Everytime I try I get: You need to have the following volume to continue extraction: FateStayNightRealtaNuapart1-94f35ad94taOaO.rar

I am using both part 1 and 2 from Mega

Edit: Nvm I used the torrent instead with no issues, maybe something with Mega

Last edited:

Hedonistscum

Aug 1, 2020
There is something wrong with part 1, whenever I try to extract both parts it tells me part 1 is missing a volume, if I continue the extracting a litany of errors appear, and of course when fully downloaded the game is inoperable. I downloaded from mega and uptobox, I will try the torrent as mentioned above by another user.

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
There is something wrong with part 1, whenever I try to extract both parts it tells me part 1 is missing a volume, if I continue the extracting a litany of errors appear, and of course when fully downloaded the game is inoperable. I downloaded from mega and uptobox, I will try the torrent as mentioned above by another user.
Have you tried Nopy one? I downloaded from there if I remember correctly. Have to rename a little than compare with the torrent (which identical).

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes