Hedonistscum

Aug 1, 2020
Have you tried Nopy one? I downloaded from there if I remember correctly. Have to rename a little than compare with the torrent (which identical).
I have downloaded the torrent and am currently extracting, so far no problems have occurred.

It has finished extracting and the games run impeccably.

Last edited:

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
Is this VN a good entry point for Fate series? I heard the original anime was bad, and I hear from some I should start from Fate/Zero, while others are saying that it spoils Fate stay/night anime.

Also, will I lose anything if I play Non-H version plot wise?

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Is this VN a good entry point for Fate series?
Yes. I think so. This is the first fate series after all.

I heard the original anime was bad, and I hear from some I should start from Fate/Zero, while others are saying that it spoils Fate stay/night anime.
Timeline wise, Zero first. But I think you should start with FSN.

Also, will I lose anything if I play Non-H version plot wise?
Plot wise, no. The non-H version change some scene, but most of all it is not important, except in Heaven Feel related to Shinji and Sakura relationships.

Reactions: peraang and Twistty
Jan 26, 2018
I know this is gonna sound dumb but can someone make a 1GB download link so I can download 1 parts at a time because my wifi is not working and I can only download from my phone

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated, and added new download links.
Thanks for all the work you put into this version of the game Bloo. (y)

Cheers

Reactions: superelmo

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
It has the uncensored H patch. Don't see why would you need it though, the scenes are notoriously bad, and besides HF route, irrelevant to the plot.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Guys, help me out a bit with the patches here....
  • (optional as part of the Vita OP patch) HD versions of PSVita openings (animated by Ufotable) and PS2 openings added into the various playthroughs (with original openings available in the Movie gallery) - 8 different openings altogether;

• (optional as part of the Vita OST patch) remixed F/sn tracks from the PSVita version, individually togglable via an in-game config.
I mean, i read what Bloo said, but still did not understand the thing about Vita OP patch, what's it about? And also there is something in the read-me FAQs that says "original relationship b/w sakura and MC, without the h-scenes" or something like that... what is this about?
So basically, "If i download the game here, will I get the full experience?(NSFW included)" is what i am asking

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Guys, help me out a bit with the patches here....

I mean, i read what Bloo said, but still did not understand the thing about Vita OP patch, what's it about? And also there is something in the read-me FAQs that says "original relationship b/w sakura and MC, without the h-scenes" or something like that... what is this about?
So basically, "If i download the game here, will I get the full experience?(NSFW included)" is what i am asking
Optional soundtracks and alternate openings (intro videos) from PS Vita. It's all named pretty straightforward.

Note: Use the provided readme for a more detailed installation if you need, flowchart also provided has a pdf, the game doesn't require changing system to Japanese, the optional patches are optional and they do what the name say, example Vita OST Patch adds the soundtrack to the Vitas version.

D

Deleted member 377868

How can I play the game in Japanese language?

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes