afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
"1. Copy the folder “faterealtanua_savedata” inside "Patches" to My Documents (C:\Users\*your user*\Documents), if there is one already delete it's contents and replace it." wtf does this mean where is my documents? help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...wtf does this mean where is my documents?
There is a folder called whatever your PC user name is. It's where your pictures, music and the document folder your looking for are kept. Ignore the highlighted Alice folder but it will look something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Put the faterealtanua_savedata folder from here into documents. There will already be one there if you've started up the game before, get rid of it first.

Reactions: afrojack12

ARandomLoner

Apr 13, 2021
So every time I try to run the game it shows this error message. What do I need to do? (I followed all the steps and also installed the LAV filters)

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
So every time I try to run the game it shows this error message. What do I need to do? (I followed all the steps and also installed the LAV filters)
I've had that error multiple times and its usually associated with missing or incorrectly placed files. Usually the rinpatch, sakpatch, and fatepatch files.

As to how i fixed it... i dont know. Although i do remember installing, reinstalling, and moving files around.

If it still doesnt work, try opening it with a japanese locale emulator, i've seen some games with the same engine that has this error.

Reactions: ARandomLoner

JuanDon1567

Apr 2, 2019
for those running into the blue error message check your OneDrive...
C:\Users\*your user*\OneDrive\Documents\faterealtanua_savedata mine had saved there instead of the
C:\Users\*your user*\Documents\faterealtanua_savedata. You don't need a Japanese locale emulator.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
do the different parts need each other to start the application?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
is anyone able to explain what these LAV filters do to make it so that the rest of the game works?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
are tohsaka's voiceline's supposed to drop after she mentions sleeping with saber in fsn?

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Guys, which downloader should I download this from? With Nopy dead (R.I.P.) and me having maxed the downloads I could do from Mega which of these other download clients is "safe" as I don't want to get viruses from clients I've never tried out (I've mostly just used the Mega, Nopy (again R.I.P.), and Workupload links for a downloading so haven't tried any other ones yet).

ARandomLoner

Apr 13, 2021
Guys, which downloader should I download this from? With Nopy dead (R.I.P.) and me having maxed the downloads I could do from Mega which of these other download clients is "safe" as I don't want to get viruses from clients I've never tried out (I've mostly just used the Mega, Nopy (again R.I.P.), and Workupload links for a downloading so haven't tried any other ones yet).
TERMINAL often works quite fast for me its about 20-25 min

Reactions: DannyCCC

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
am i supposed to do something with the zipped library folder in the heaven's feel folder?

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes