KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone knows how to get all the images in the gallery? I already fully finished the game but there's still some missing (specially with UBW), also, can anyone tell me what to expect from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone knows how to get all the images in the gallery? I already fully finished the game but there's still some missing (specially with UBW), also, can anyone tell me what to expect from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia?
I am not 100% sure but to get all images you also have to go through all the endings. Not just the canonical ending, not just the alternative endings. ALL THE ENDINGS. Including that one time Ilya has Berseker chop you down to your head and then turns you to a house decor, or when she puts you in one of her toys, or when she turns you to a wand.

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is not on-par with this as far as story goes. It has some good laughs and you see your former allies, friends, frienemies and enemies in a casual, everyday environment.
Whomever you loved from the original series would be there. Well, except Kotomine and the Assassin.
At first a lot of things won't make any sense and there would seem to be continuity problems etc. There are not. Everything is explained in the end.

F/HA has some parts that drag a bit and some parts that are downright hilarious.
For me the best parts were when Caster was suspecting her master of cheating on her with Fuji-nee and Lancer's many attempts to find a job - and when his awesome fishing skills are over-shadowed because Giglamesh brings out a Noble Phantasm fishing rod, because, why not?
There's a lot of Ilya but thankfully (at least for my tastes) not any loli content. She does a lot of Ilya-stuff like trying to kidnap Shirou a couple of times - or kill him, I am not 100% sure.

Sex-wise there's not that much, but more than F/SN and far far far less dark than the Sakura-route.
You also get to hear more of Rider's seducing voice and get to fuck her, which is IMO the highlight of theF/HA when it comes to hot things.

Lorewise now there are things you learn from F/HA that you don't learn from the game, including the Eisenberg stuff and about the homonculi. If you have watched Fate\Zero you would have learned some, but not all of it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I am not 100% sure but to get all images you also have to go through all the endings. Not just the canonical ending, not just the alternative endings. ALL THE ENDINGS. Including that one time Ilya has Berseker chop you down to your head and then turns you to a house decor, or when she puts you in one of her toys, or when she turns you to a wand.

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is not on-par with this as far as story goes. It has some good laughs and you see your former allies, friends, frienemies and enemies in a casual, everyday environment.
Whomever you loved from the original series would be there. Well, except Kotomine and the Assassin.
At first a lot of things won't make any sense and there would seem to be continuity problems etc. There are not. Everything is explained in the end.

F/HA has some parts that drag a bit and some parts that are downright hilarious.
For me the best parts were when Caster was suspecting her master of cheating on her with Fuji-nee and Lancer's many attempts to find a job - and when his awesome fishing skills are over-shadowed because Giglamesh brings out a Noble Phantasm fishing rod, because, why not?
There's a lot of Ilya but thankfully (at least for my tastes) not any loli content. She does a lot of Ilya-stuff like trying to kidnap Shirou a couple of times - or kill him, I am not 100% sure.

Sex-wise there's not that much, but more than F/SN and far far far less dark than the Sakura-route.
You also get to hear more of Rider's seducing voice and get to fuck her, which is IMO the highlight of theF/HA when it comes to hot things.

Lorewise now there are things you learn from F/HA that you don't learn from the game, including the Eisenberg stuff and about the homonculi. If you have watched Fate\Zero you would have learned some, but not all of it.
Thanks, i already had gone through all of the Tiger Dojos but there were still images missing, as for Hollow Ataraxia it seems... interesting, and getting to fuck Rider already makes me want to play the game, my best girl from FSN alongside Saber

Sep 24, 2019
Idk if I'm doing something wrong but when I open the Fate route, it automatically goes to UBW and goes through a bunch of stuff with Rin/Archer and nothing to do with Saber or Shirou. Tried opening UBW and it does the same thing, only difference is the opening warning's in red. Both open up with Fate as its text, too. Anyone know what's up with that? (Extracted the files separately and the only thing I messed w/ was installation process + replacing the image.xp3 file)

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Finally managed to get all the scenes from the gallery, turns out i had to use the Flowchart file since most of them involved watching the censored version of the H-Scenes

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Okay, I need some help here.

So, I started this game last year, completed Fate and UBW, started HF and... well, after a while the feels got too real and I decided to take a break. During said break, my PC died. I restored it but somehow the backup ruined my game folder, but not the savedata folder in my documents.

So I downloaded the game once more, redid the installation and put my saves back into the new savedata folder.

The problem is, ever since I reinstalled the game it has this weird bug: windowed mode looks fine, but when I try to go fullscreen it goes weird. First it fails to go fullscreen, it tries to but only the menu bar at the top is fullscreen, the window stays. Then if I use the menu bar to select fullscreen once more, it does get to fullscreen, but the framerate is terrible.

It also starts from the prologue, disregarding my saves, the galleries are not unlocked and weirdly the vita OP causes a crash (which it did not do last year).

Anyone ever had this kind of trouble?

--------

Edit: I found a reddit post that references a similar trouble with getting the game to fullscreen mode, and the user apparently fixed it by disabling the 'maintain aspect ratio' setting, and then resetting the resolution. Only trouble I have no idea where those options are (laughs in noob)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and the user apparently fixed it by disabling the 'maintain aspect ratio' setting, and then resetting the resolution. Only trouble I have no idea where those options are (laughs in noob)
Should be in the graphics settings from whatever graphics card manufacturer you have. For me it's right click on the desktop, then select AMD Radeon setting. Mine looks...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yours may look and be worded different.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Should be in the graphics settings from whatever graphics card manufacturer you have. For me it's right click on the desktop, then select AMD Radeon setting. Mine looks...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yours may look and be worded different.
Okay, that fixed the weird framerate. Thanks a lot.

It still takes two tries to get it to fullscreen, which is weird, but it's doable.

For some reasons though that opened a new problem: now when I exit the game (from fullscreen mode only) it opens countless error messages stating "????? 'FateHF.exe' ????? 004f6448 ?????? 07508000 ????????????????????? " , keeps opening new ones until it (I suppose) exceeds my RAM and then the application crashes. Never seen that kind of message again.

Guess I should just give up recycling old saves and just play HF from scratch, huh?

-------

EDIT
Yeah, reinstalled everything and no problems at all. Aside from the empty extras and the fact that I have to play through the whole HF route again, from scratch, and that's going to scar me again. Well, here we go :D

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So could i just install all the patches? Or does each override certain things??
There's installation instructions in the opening post, and you should have got a readme. The Vita patches replace things from the PC version with things from the (I think updated) Vita version.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to point out that nrvnqsr has released an updated version of their patch (Ultimate Edition - 2019) which you could find here: .

Also, for those interested, there is a video that explains how to approach the fate stay series, given that this series has many animes and spin-offs.

The video is approved by the translator (mirror moon) so you could find it in there or directly from
(Note: the video made me laugh so i thought of sharing it with you :))

Last edited:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to point out that nrvnqsr has released an updated version of there patch (Ultimate Edition - 2019) which you could find here: .

Also, for those interested, there is a video that explains how to approach the fate stay series, given that this series has many animes and spin-offs.

The video is approved by the translator (mirror moon) so you could find it in there or directly from
(Note: the video made me laugh so i thought of sharing it with you :))
Someone should create a thread with this new Ultimate Edition

N1ghtm4r3

Apr 2, 2018
I have been able to play normally until now, but suddenly now the game won't start and I keep getting this error mesage. Can someone help me?

Averageguy17

Aug 28, 2019
So, when I try to access Fate/ route and UBW route, the game works fine. However, whenever I try to access the Heaven's feel.exe, a bunch of error messages in japanese pop up, so I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong. I do remember that the extraction stated that it was missing something, but I can't remember what.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes