yesz

Jul 11, 2019
the status screen is missing in the heaven's feel route, am i missing something?

Jul 12, 2020
no no.....I all the routes a long time ago...…recently opened the VN again and noticed that my gallery has a lot of missing scenes. So just wanted to check if its my save files or the games problem or if I missed something during my playthrough cause back when I played I didnt know there was a flowchart.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
no no.....I all the routes a long time ago...…recently opened the VN again and noticed that my gallery has a lot of missing scenes. So just wanted to check if its my save files or the games problem or if I missed something during my playthrough cause back when I played I didnt know there was a flowchart.
Ah, my bad.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I look at the VNDB and see alot of vns including a prequel that doesn't look like its listed on the front page (so maybe its not here). I know little nothing about the fate series except it has like 50 anime. Will I get a full story from just the game linked here and the fandisc or is it one of those vns where i need to read the prequels and many sequels, side stories and more to get the full story?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
is there some way to get the bgm from the extra menu in something like a folder?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So... (this has spoilers):

QUESTIONS FOR THOSE THAT KNOW THE DEEP LORE:

- It has been pointed out to me in a discussion that in all routes except Heaven's Feel, Kotomine sends Giglamesh to kill Zoken early - and that it happens off-screen.
Do you think it is so? And if yes... how on earth are we supposed to figure that out? Why you think Gig killed Zoken? How they dealt with him in Sakura's heart if they did?

- It has been also pointed out to me, that Rider feeds on Shiru at night to replenish her mana - i.e. fucks him. And this happens off-screen again with just the erotic dream about Rin in Heaven's Feel.
The only things that come to mind to support this, come from Hollow Ataraxia where Rider has a threesome with Shiru as a fantasy & she apologizes to him and gives him lots of food.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Here are 1Go parts based on OP 8Go link:
Edit: Tu use the :
  1. Download and extract the base game here. You can delet the Patches folder as those files are also in Ultimate Edition.
  2. Download and extract Ultimate Edition patch.
  3. Run the patch and follow instructions. It will merge the 3 folders into one and delet useless files nd update the game. You will be able to choose which bonusses you whant.
  4. Before askin any question search .

Last edited:

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
So... (this has spoilers):

QUESTIONS FOR THOSE THAT KNOW THE DEEP LORE:

- It has been pointed out to me in a discussion that in all routes except Heaven's Feel, Kotomine sends Giglamesh to kill Zoken early - and that it happens off-screen.
Do you think it is so? And if yes... how on earth are we supposed to figure that out? Why you think Gig killed Zoken? How they dealt with him in Sakura's heart if they did?

- It has been also pointed out to me, that Rider feeds on Shiru at night to replenish her mana - i.e. fucks him. And this happens off-screen again with just the erotic dream about Rin in Heaven's Feel.
The only things that come to mind to support this, come from Hollow Ataraxia where Rider has a threesome with Shiru as a fantasy & she apologizes to him and gives him lots of food.
Hard to tell if Zouken is killed early or not, but as Sakura is practically ignored by Shirou and Rider is taken out early in the 2 routes, his plan fell apart anyway

Rider can suck people's mana using her Blood Fort Andromeda, which does give whoever getting sucked hallucinations due to exhaustion, so she doesn't need to do it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rider did fuck him for real in HA and cover that as his mind fantasy

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Hollow Ataraxia was the dreams something had about another person's dreams... :)

As for Zouken's plan... I don't think (I may remember wrong) that he knew what would happen to Sakura with a portion of the other grail, i.e. I don't think his PLAN was for Sakura to accidentally grab someone and become the Shadow. It was, I think, AFTER that that Zouken formed a plan.
I.e. in the other two routes Zouken does not have a plan...

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Isn't UBW the only route where you keep the girl and your body?
UBW is the route where Shirou develops oneitis for Tohsaka and decides that it's a good idea to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This version of Shirou is at his most pathetic as a character, he's a dependent little boy who will never become half the man Archer was.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
UBW is the route where Shirou develops oneitis for Tohsaka and decides that it's a good idea to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This version of Shirou is at his most pathetic as a character, he's a dependent little boy who will never become half the man Archer was.
Wasn't the whole point of UBW that Archer regretted his choices and that Shiro's dream of being a hero of justice was just a misguided attempt to have the salvation he thought his father had? How is choosing to grow up and better himself in academics worse than dedicating your whole life to a false pretense?

Reactions: roland_donald
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes