desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
Yes. Cheating and NTR (Cuckold, I guess? Not so familiar the ntr tags). Looks like I'll need to prepare a walkthrough in the future.

I recommend cheking both scenarios where Freya and Jeremiah drink the pot since this is a initial release.
So NTR if she is the one to drink is cheating, and if you are the one who drink is cuckold?

Mihael6696

Jun 15, 2023
Raising Phallus
I liked the game but add a route for sissification in the future or i'm not continuing. That brings more actions and interactions for he male MC. just cuckolding is boring. Atleast for me it is. just a request or an idea to thin about. Would be grateful if you considered it. there are extremely few good games with sissification tag. would be great to have some quality shit with that tag. Thank you

Last edited:

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
Can you please fuck off with your constant whining about NTR? NTR is a wide genre, with diverse sub-genres within it. Just because youre autistic and need everything categorized exactly how you want it, doesnt mean you get to decide what NTR is.

I swear, its every damn NTR thread with you...
Just leave them alone and enjoy the drama. But then again replying to some raging 1000 sun troll is adding the fuel to a flame. So yeah thanks for your contributions

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes