fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I always get a kick how ppl see a cuck/cheating/ntr game, then go in the comments and whine its an cuck/cheating/ntr game..... bro, im a literal snow bunnie, i only fuck with bbc monsters in irl. This game is made for bbc cuck lovers, if u dont like it dont fucking play it der der der

Reactions: Footboi

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I always get a kick how ppl see a cuck/cheating/ntr game, then go in the comments and whine its an cuck/cheating/ntr game..... bro, im a literal snow bunnie, i only fuck with bbc monsters in irl. This game is made for bbc cuck lovers, if u dont like it dont fucking play it der der der
Kind of have to whine since they got rid of the facepalm emoji. I never usually commented on played out or overused tropes, I'd just give the facepalm to the game, and move on.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Why do they keep making the male MC in these ntr games so weak and pathetic? It loses the meaning of the ntr if the boyfriend/fiance/husband is a loser in the first place.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Kind of have to whine since they got rid of the facepalm emoji. I never usually commented on played out or overused tropes, I'd just give the facepalm to the game, and move on.
Wrong, u just dont comment at all. I dont go into taylor swift forums to talk shit for no reason. Theres a line between criticism and whinging, whats happening here is whinging. If u were actually giving a critque, thats something to work with. I love doing that. This isn't that. U dont need a facepalm, u just need to not click. Your lack of self control doesn't need to involve the community.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
complete 10 missions in order. If you complete all the missions successfully, you will be able to reunite with your manhood.
However, you must be quick. There's a predator nearby who could target your loved one at any moment.
This makes it sound like the main premise of the story revolves around trying to complete this challenge, but if the NTR is unavoidable and the outcome is pre-determined than any part of the story focused on actually trying to do the missions seems as if it would feel like a hollow pointless waste of time. In my opinion, this particular game would be vastly improved by legitimately having a path where success is possible, meaning that the NTR path is actually the result of "failing" (or choice).

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Wrong, u just dont comment at all. I dont go into taylor swift forums to talk shit for no reason. Theres a line between criticism and whinging, whats happening here is whinging. If u were actually giving a critque, thats something to work with. I love doing that. This isn't that. U dont need a facepalm, u just need to not click. Your lack of self control doesn't need to involve the community.
I don't need to comment... if they hadn't gotten rid of the facepalm emoji. That emoji was me (part of the community) showing my dislike for unoriginal overused tropes without having to bitch in the forums.
Also, your Taylor Swift analogy isn't a good one as that would involve you going to a board that you never use, creating an account, and then bitching in topics. I USE f95 Zone.
Anyways, my point is that they should bring back the facepalm emoji. It gets the point across without needing to spam the board. Hell, you could have even used it on my first post without needing to comment and I would have understood you disliked my post.
PS: This will be my last post in here since I don't want to bog down the thread with an argument. I had made my comment, and that was to be that.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Wrong, you just don't comment at all. I don't go into Taylor Swift forums to talk shit for no reason. There is a line between criticism and whining; what is happening here is whining. If you were actually giving a critique, that's something to work with. I love doing that. This isn't that. U don't need a facepalm; you need to not click. Your lack of self-control doesn't need to involve the community.
It's heartwarming to see there are still sane members here to fight the good fight.

Sorry, I'm a proofreader. I had to fix your comment.:sneaky:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I don't need to comment... if they hadn't gotten rid of the facepalm emoji. That emoji was me (part of the community) showing my dislike for unoriginal overused tropes without having to bitch in the forums.
Also, your Taylor Swift analogy isn't a good one as that would involve you going to a board that you never use, creating an account, and then bitching in topics. I USE f95 Zone.
Anyways, my point is that they should bring back the facepalm emoji. It gets the point across without needing to spam the board. Hell, you could have even used it on my first post without needing to comment and I would have understood you disliked my post.
PS: This will be my last post in here since I don't want to bog down the thread with an argument. I had made my comment, and that was to be that.
I guess you facepalmed all the games and showed your discontent in all the threads. The reality is that more than half of the games on this forum overused tropes like incest and college stuff. The truth is that you don't like NTR or BBC content and that's fine, the problem is when people start complaining in the threads of those games and create an unnecessary toxic environment. The advice I give you is to ignore the content you don't like, it's easier to live that way.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes