dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Multiple Protagonist ruins the experience. There are two types of players who play this genre of game:

- The cuck MC, who wants to watch the girl get fucked by everyone, getting cucked in the process.
- The alpha MC, who wants to get the girl, and doesn't share.

OR

- Female Protagnist who gets slowly corrupted.

You're trying to do all three, and IMO that makes the experience less immersive, which isn't as erotic.

For this kind of game, the point of view should always be from the MC (male protagonist), that is the most immersive and will lead to the most erotic turn on. Multiple Protagonist places you further away from the eroticism, not as deep, further away, and the experience won't nearly be as good. No matter how hard I try to get into multiple protagonist, it never works for me, NEVER.

If you don't believe me, then at least do this. Look at your Patreon revenue. Compare it from now to one year from now. If it's still low, come back to my post and listen to me. Cheers.
it never works for me, NEVER.
Yes for you, just move on then.

Lots of ntr eroge also have the female pov. And sometimes you even have the choice to see the female's pov or not

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Multiple Protagonist ruins the experience. There are two types of players who play this genre of game:

- The cuck MC, who wants to watch the girl get fucked by everyone, getting cucked in the process.
- The alpha MC, who wants to get the girl, and doesn't share.

OR

- Female Protagnist who gets slowly corrupted.

You're trying to do all three, and IMO that makes the experience less immersive, which isn't as erotic.

For this kind of game, the point of view should always be from the MC (male protagonist), that is the most immersive and will lead to the most erotic turn on. Multiple Protagonist places you further away from the eroticism, not as deep, further away, and the experience won't nearly be as good. No matter how hard I try to get into multiple protagonist, it never works for me, NEVER.

If you don't believe me, then at least do this. Look at your Patreon revenue. Compare it from now to one year from now. If it's still low, come back to my post and listen to me. Cheers.
That's only your opinion. I don't fit in any of those "kind of players who play this genre". It seems that you think everyone who plays games self insert themselves in them. I rather welcome multiple povs.

Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This game dropped YESTERDAY, nobody forced any of us to come into this thread but we are 5 pages in of all the whiniest little dick energy I have seen yet on this forum.

It's a game you don't have to play it so stop fucking whining it's NTR, it is not hidden you see the overview but here they come whining again.

So far I am enjoying the game for being a game with a story. The Love interest is fairly hot and the story seems to be well written.

But after 3 hours we get this little dick energy
"another stupid ass unavoidable ntr game where the white guy gets screwed over by a black guy. how unoriginal and of coarse the white guy is a perthitic skinny nerd wow. yeah go complete 10 missions get you weewee back but in the meantime you lose your love so the mission there's no point. either way you still lose"

FFS nobody made you come in and nobody is making you download and play it some of us are enjoying it. Guess what there is not 1 - UNO - ONE second of NTR in this update!! NTR looks pretty fucking avoidable so far.

Go play Villains Legacy it's fun and the White guy Cucks the Black Guy!! OMFG can you believe it.

Good Start Dev and for better or worse at least your VN is gaining attention.

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Since my earlier comment was lost in between bunch of whiny comments, how multiple protagonists system works here? I mean does female protagonist have any decision making ability or it's pov shift?

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I honestly cannot believe how many beta males are here to complain about being subjected to NTR.
If NTR genuinely bothers you, may I suggest scrolling past this game (and every other game with NTR) to the literal thousands of other games on this site.

This is a pirate site so without a financial contribution your opinion has literally ZERO MERIT, carries no weight and you can be sure the dev won't give a fuck what you think as you aren't a paying customer.

Furthermore, if you so closely identify with a video game character that your fragile ego cannot accept watching anyone other than the MC engaging in sexual activities, you should go outside and touch grass. A mentally healthy, secure person doesn't get bent out of shape by such trivial events. I'm here for the sex scenes, idgaf who is doing the fucking as long as there is fucking taking place.
I am not a politician and I approve this message.

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
Since my earlier comment was lost in between bunch of whiny comments, how multiple protagonists system works here? I mean does female protagonist have any decision making ability or it's pov shift?
Female pov is avoidable small scenes and she doesn't make any decisions right now.

I haven't decided yet what will happen in the future.

BigGay1010

Aug 20, 2019
At first it's "Don't like it? Don't play it! Stop whining FFS!" Then the author goes "Why is no one playing the game?" Then the first commenter will say "Why did the game got abandoned? It was so good!" Yeah, good for people who like the same repetitive kinetic garbage, not a really large playerbase.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
another stupid ass unavoidable ntr game where the white guy gets screwed over by a black guy. how unoriginal and of coarse the white guy is a perthitic skinny nerd wow. yeah go complete 10 missions get you weewee back but in the meantime you lose your love so the mission there's no point. either way you still lose
triggered much? does this hit a lil too close to home? :KEK:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Female pov is avoidable small scenes and she doesn't make any decisions right now.

I haven't decided yet what will happen in the future.
So not really female protagonist . I'd suggest removing both Female and Multiple protagonist tag thn cause just having minor pov shift doesn't justify having those tag unless they can make their own choices too, literally every game these days have those small pov shifts.
Although it's not wrong according to site rules, removing those tags will only help you to avoid confusion down the line.
Edit:- Just checked, it's wrong according to site rule as well.

Reactions: Raising Phallus

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
People here that hate on harem games because they think they're boring, I agree for a lot of harem games, which is why my rule is story first, sex second. But you shouldn't ignore the fact that the majority of NTR games have boring predictable plots too, just instead of the MC fucking every girl, the LI is turned into a BBC obsessed slut within minutes, despite her being portrayed as a faithful girl who loves the MC with all her heart at the beginning.

The point of me saying this is to tell you that you shouldn't be hypocrites, judge both equally.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Watching this for later, I like the premise and it seems interesting. I'll check back later cuz it sounds too good to not play sometime later.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
plot twist, you are a mentally unstable person with split personalities . you are fucking and cucking yourself.
Not gonna lie, I'd play the shit outta that. It sounds hella interesting!
(Okay it, it might work better if you were just TWO of the three people...)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes