Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I love reading comments like this. The multitude of psychological issues is on display for everyone to see. Pycharatists work with patients for months to gain this kind of insight into the patient's problems. Even the horrible spelling and lack of normal sentence structure are clear signs of deficient mental capacity.

The game is what the dev made; if you don't like it, move on. :sneaky:
Agree on some parts of what you are saying, but also disagree on others. Agree with you saying psychiatrist would never get as much insight on a patient's actual thoughts as they would reading what they post on social media, forums, etc lol. Also think if you don't like it then don't play it and move on. I'm not going to play it, only came here to see what the hell was up with the ghost dick on the right of the thumbnail, but stayed for the comments. I disagree with being too critical about spelling and sentence structures being "clear signs". As long as you can understand it, then its whatever. This is an adult game pirating site...not the workforce.

Edit: Basically, just saying some of your points is a strawman argument. They didn't use correct punctuation or spelling so they are mentally deficient. I mean, I can say "Well you couldn't even spell psychiatrist so what do you know about psychiatry, or pycharatry?" lol. Then you could say how I used its instead of it's so I have a deficient mental capacity. It would be idiotic on both of us. Besides, English isn't everyone's first language....so are they all mentally deficient?

Last edited:

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah cool its a fetish all in good no problem with that. but don't you find it stereotyping over and over again making the game boring? I mean if you take out 2 book that have different cover and you read the first book and enjoyed it, then when you read the second book and notice its the same story but they just changed the names of the protagonist. you would enjoy the 2nd book as much as the first one. Im just saying the game has great potential but im afraid that it will be the same as any other ntr games out there when it can be soo much more
If all the books you read have interracial sex then the problem is the books to choose to read. There is a lot of ntr games with no interracial focus. This one has that tag, it makes no sense to argue about that

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Well this was interesting.
Too bad I'm spoiled on games with more content. v0.1 really meant v0.0001. I'll wait for 0.5 so hope you[Dev] stick to it and keep em coming.

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I gave this a shot with the Universal Mods, and glad it worked. Really found this game kinda funny, as well as exciting. So much so, decided to give Beyond the Immortality a try too. Though I didn't like that one as much as this one, that one did seem interesting as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, and I will be totally looking forward to seeing how this story plays out!!!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
  • old dude shrink MC dick
  • u need to do 10 things to get it back to normal
  • while tiny prick, your GF (u have a beautiful relationship) could cheat on you with a BBC predator
  • if u play smart, there will only be NTR-dreams and some light-NTR (groping)
the question is, if we decide to play "smart" and try to avoid any heavy-NTR, how much content do we get?
I mean, if all content are in the heavy-NTR its quite pointless to play, if the only thing u do is to try to not let your "beautiful relationship" cheat on you.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
There is a point system in the game. It will be determined how hard you'll get NTR'd based on those points. So even if you want to finish the 10 missions with minimal damage, there will be NTR scenes. But these NTR scenes will only be in Jeremiah's imagination and a few gropings (light NTR).
This means that NTR does not happen, it is only in MC's imagination, this is great, now I don't feel like a loser, now even if I go the hard NTR path, I don't feel humiliated and a loser because I say it was my own fault
I think it is necessary to have a non-NTR path in NTR-based games

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yes. Cheating and NTR (Cuckold, I guess? Not so familiar the ntr tags). Looks like I'll need to prepare a walkthrough in the future.

I recommend cheking both scenarios where Freya and Jeremiah drink the pot since this is a initial release.
Wait, but you wrote that it only happens in his imagination

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Thats where your wrong. i love ntr games. but the point i was making is that its the same racism crap over and over again. pitiful weak white guy and a ow so strong black guy. Second the game says complete 10 mission meaning that the ntr should be avoidable if you complete them but gues what its not so makes the game pointless. Meaning its a lose lose situation. If your gonna give an objective in a game it should have a winning outcome meaning ntr should be avoided and the main mc wins.
There are multiple types of NTR, which is what the different routes show. It's designed to appeal to NTR, not NTR and vanilla. Some people like it when the female lead cheats, some like it when she teases other guys in front of MC, some people like to stay in the dark and only get little bits of the action being dripfed to them. That's what having different options in an NTR game looks like for people who are into NTR and not vanilla. Just because you don't understand the nuance of the fetish doesn't mean it's pointless my guy. Secondly, if you aren't into raceplay, just move on to another game when you see the oh so strong black man.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
  • old dude shrink MC dick
  • u need to do 10 things to get it back to normal
  • while tiny prick, your GF (u have a beautiful relationship) could cheat on you with a BBC predator
  • if u play smart, there will only be NTR-dreams and some light-NTR (groping)
the question is, if we decide to play "smart" and try to avoid any heavy-NTR, how much content do we get?
I mean, if all content are in the heavy-NTR its quite pointless to play, if the only thing u do is to try to not let your "beautiful relationship" cheat on you.
Yeah, that usually becomes an issue when you try to do NTR, but not actually NTR (or any kink for that matter). One route has such little content you start asking what the point of it is. Just stick with NTR since this game was clearly intended to be as such. Not the MC just having dreams.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes