nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
I am a NTR fan, I was just curious ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sorry pal. Didn’t mean to come across as replying to you directly.
I just hate to see others whining over NTR in games. It’s a fkn game haha
No one should be disparaging the obvious hard work that these developers put in…especially our fella Phallus! We gotta defend the goodness haha

Also, if the chick’s as hot as Freya, why would anyone ever complain?!? If anything you’d think people would be thirsty for more!

anyway…more for us NTR aficionados LOL

• Love
Reactions: Cux

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Sorry pal. Didn’t mean to come across as replying to you directly.
I just hate to see others whining over NTR in games. It’s a fkn game haha
No one should be disparaging the obvious hard work that these developers put in…especially our fella Phallus! We gotta defend the goodness haha

Also, if the chick’s as hot as Freya, why would anyone ever complain?!? If anything you’d think people would be thirsty for more!

anyway…more for us NTR aficionados LOL
I agree, we at NTR Fans always support the developers of NTR games (¬‿¬)
Don't pay attention to vanilla fans who spam NTR fan forums, NTR developers and NTR Fans will never abandon NTR games because of their words, When someone experiences the deep pleasure of NTR, that person will no longer play predictable, repetitive, boring vanilla games that have no excitement and no tension

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cux

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
I agree, we at NTR Fans always support the developers of NTR games (¬‿¬)
Don't pay attention to vanilla fans who spam NTR fan forums, NTR developers and NTR Fans will never abandon NTR games because of their words, When someone experiences the deep pleasure of NTR, that person will no longer play predictable, repetitive, boring vanilla games that have no excitement and no tension
Well said my friend!
I can’t see how anyone would have an issue with extremely hot ladies getting a bit of extra love! Haha
I’ll always defend NTR…just gotta get my wife on board now! Haha

“I ain’t a cuck, but I’ll swing with the best of them”

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
You're corny dude. Nice try though.
Why aren't these games ever the other way around? I have yet to see a game with a small dicked black guy getted cucked by BWC. This race shit is unoriginal and played out.
You should probably go try Trolley Trouble, has exactly what you asked for and more.

• Haha
Reactions: Jstain

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Well, the update is good. The whole game overall is good, I understand it is in a very early stage. But we need to see a lot more of freya. The whole game is centered in her and hard carried by her, but we see very little of her, I don´t have any problem with the old guy, it´s funny and all, but he has more screen time than the main girl. Also a lot of Freyja pov would probably be a good idea.

Also this may not be what dev wants, but I highly suggest saying what options give what "points", you know, just a +1 cheat / +1cuck /+1horny, next to some options.

Last edited:

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
You're acting like a "rude alpha male" yet you're here crying and whining about a game you don't like :ROFLMAO: . OMG you're so alpha :WutFace:.
Ah yes, the typical keyboard warrior response. Unlike you, I can walk the walk, at least on a ring.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes