nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Rugby is harsher on the body than old school kickboxing, at least the regulated kind. I started as a brawler in high school, was suspended a couple times, then my coach introduced me to a kickboxing dojo in my home town, and I was hooked for life.
I certainly still feel it years later haha

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Nice

This forum is already better now that we’re adults again LOL
Look I hardly fight with others in this forum (kinda) but something that bothers me is when other people are so whiny about other people's tastes and insult others for it. There are thousands of kinks that I don't like and something I don't do is give an angry reaction for it (or facepalm when they existed) and I don't ask others why they like what they like in a pejorative way. Everyone has their own tastes and I think we have to respect that.

Reactions: nunzio2016

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Maaaaaaan…some fool just gave a 1 star rating

Like come on
I know it’s not my game but, Fuck sakes

I’m actually Freya’s hype man hahaha

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Look I hardly fight with others in this forum (kinda) but something that bothers me is when other people are so whiny about other people's tastes and insult others for it. There are thousands of kinks that I don't like and something I don't do is give an angry reaction for it (or facepalm when they existed) and I don't ask others why they like what they like in a pejorative way. Everyone has their own tastes and I think we have to respect that.
Well said and absolutely true.
Unless the conversation can maintain some semblance of being constructive/productive, everyone in the world should really work on just keeping THEIR opinions to THEMSELVES

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
any similar games yall can recommend? story/ art wise. thanks
There's obviously others out there similar. This one is special. It's only early yet, but this is going to set the precedent...at least I think LOL
If you haven't yet, give these a shot:
Steps of Debauchery
The Adventurous Couple
Long Story Short
Project Myriam
Babysitters
Mila AI
Naughty Girlfriend
Village Slut

I follow/play about 70 AVNs (ridiculous I know haha)...trust me on these for a bit of corruption, sharing, cheating, NTR etc....

Lovely stuff!! haha

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
All...just want to you let you know, I've appointed myself hype man for Freya (willing to share this illustrious position LOL)

We all need to push this game to everyone. Everywhere.
No negativity in the forum....nothing but positive vibes. RIGHT?

All NTR soldiers unite! Follow Phallus into the fray!!! hahahaha

Sorry. Just off work and the first brew hit my lips. Sweeeeet

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes