VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
KatanaVN : First time trying out your game and liking it a lot so far! Minor typographical and grammatical errors aside, I enjoyed it so much to play through three different runs without looking into the code! I wish you much success with your game, and I hope you'll consider opening a SubscribeStar account, too!

Reactions: KatanaVN

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Any sexual act happened yet in the game? Not neccesarly sex but a blowie, handjob...etc

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Fates Collide [v0.2.2] [KatanaVN] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,08 GB / 401MB - FatesCollide-0.2.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,06 GB / 423 MB - FatesCollide-0.2.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
:love: (y)

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Great start so far. My lord HS2 looks beautiful in the few games i´ve seen it. Quite remarkably good amount of content for a 0.2 and extremely well paced imo. Interactions feel very natural, same goes for progression so i pray and hope it keeps going this way and no sandbox is added. All the LI are charming, interesting and have a mystery woman vibe that leaves good room for character development. The models are gorgeous (no blonde tho) i personally liked Koko and Valentine with the redhead and the cop not so far behind which is weird of me to say since i dont like cops but i guess she will be the nice cop and ally in the coming thug war so cant complain much.

Only a few minor cons i could point out so far, being the mc the first one: imo he lacks a little personality, he keeps talking about his childhood and wanting to change but so far there´s not character development for him it just happens, maybe this is intended and its all about self discovery and getting carried away but still all we know is that he does some exercise and sometimes plays lol, would like a little more depth on him but hey maybe his personality will develop overtime. The other thing is that often i find myself kind of confused when it comes to choices and missing scenes, i will never complain about having choices but personally i like a walkthrough so when im done with the content on my main save i can go back and take a peek, this is not on the dev though since i firmly believe WT should be a community effort unless there´s some obscure point and flag system.

Overall its very promising and worth keeping track of it. Congratulations katana! The game reflects some serious dedication, keep going this way and only success will be waiting for you on the finish line.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Neither is Incest. Unfortunately, your dad is alive.
There is a word of great power for a situation like that and saying it in this case will change fate and bend the fabrics of reality to that of pure Incest love and that word is NETORI

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
looks promising but I gotta ask has anyone been able to get Levy's number? or does she always decline currently?

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sex scenes gonna be animated?
Yup, still an area I am researching how to do well. Was planning to make an animation for a certain massage and Uni scene but it wasn't good enough yet and didn't bring much to the table in those 2 instances. But sex scenes in future, absolutely.
looks promising but I gotta ask has anyone been able to get Levy's number? or does she always decline currently?
Currently you cannot get her number, but it is a variable that is marked by the game and will be used in future episodes. (So you choosing in this choice does matter).
Great start so far. My lord HS2 looks beautiful in the few games i´ve seen it. ...
Thank you for the kind words! Well spotted, mc is def something that I struggled with. There are parts of the game where I felt he is good enough and vocal, but some I do feel I made him more of a passenger, barely a factor to the convo. Sure, he is more of a passive vibe, not some super open guy with everyone, but even so he should be more involved. I will try to broaden some things in the future, without being too tedious. Thanks for feedback ^^

Sorry if I skipped anyone!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Not really what I expected from the description. Looking like a way more complex story than I thought. Several nice girls, but I have to say Avis has thoroughly won me over with her personality as well as her looks. I can NOT resist a semi-goth smart-ass hottie :ROFLMAO: . Most of the other girls are tied for second place though :unsure::LOL:
The other male characters are fun and "non theatening" (except the ones that are supposed to be) and look likely to be good wingmen or friends. Not all the way through yet but look forward to finishing what's here and what comes later.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4b + WT by aushtist
Warning: I had to start over as none of my saves worked.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 739 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Oh there is interest in SS :unsure: . I actually opened it but didn't post a thing there, not even fully integrated I think. Give me a couple days to figure it out and report everything from Patreon there. Check this thread for the link after some time ^^
P.s. If you want, feel free to screenshot and send in DM any of those errors (beside the bodyguard choice saying Hey instead of Her).
Re: SubscribeStar: I know it's just an extra venue (and possibly a future burden) to keep track of, so please, take your time! I'll look forward to it when you do have it set up! Re: Errors: I was too engrossed in the game to be bothered by it too much (lol); but I'll be sure to do that when I play through another round of the game! ^_^

Cheers!

NoTraceOfLuck

Formerly 'trazzdiiiii'
Apr 20, 2018
Good art. I like that it is slower paced. Too many games where you start it up and are fucking all the MCs within 10 min. Sounds like you have good direction. I'm not going to play yet BUT I did just become a $5 patron on patreon, so I hope you get a lot of support and that it is a really great game in the future.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Enjoying the game so far. One English correction unless it's different outside of the US, the object they're stowing drinks in at the beach is a cooler, not a fridge.

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Re: SubscribeStar: I know it's just an extra venue (and possibly a future burden) to keep track of, so please, take your time! I'll look forward to it when you do have it set up! Re: Errors: I was too engrossed in the game to be bothered by it too much (lol); but I'll be sure to do that when I play through another round of the game! ^_^

Cheers!
Currently in progress, validation takes some time it seems ^^

Good art. I like that it is slower paced. Too many games where you start it up and are fucking all the MCs within 10 min. Sounds like you have good direction. I'm not going to play yet BUT I did just become a $5 patron on patreon, so I hope you get a lot of support and that it is a really great game in the future.
Exactly! Well, exactly what I don't want here. Those are fun on their own, but sometimes it just breaks any immersion for me, that's why this began in the first place. Glad you like it and even more that you are willing to support, means a lot!

Enjoying the game so far. One English correction unless it's different outside of the US, the object they're stowing drinks in at the beach is a cooler, not a fridge.
Ah thanks for the info. I heard some "mini fridge" terms around my place and I thought that was it, but I stand corrected. Fixed for next release!

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
KatanaVN. I see the harem tag is missing. Not even on future tags. Is it going to be a harem game or not?

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
KatanaVN. I see the harem tag is missing. Not even on future tags. Is it going to be a harem game or not?
After some thought, I removed it. You can pursue multiple girls for quite some time (even in many future episodes), but considering the amount of choices and that you might miss some scenes due to them I opted to remove it. Not to mention the very ending isn't harem planned, at least not atm.
There are quite a few questionable "harem" tagged games here and I would rather prefer it safe with tags than betray people's expectations of that tag. Hopefully this answers your question.
*edit: I guess making a mistake and admitting to it is facepalmable. Sorry for being inexperienced here.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes