VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
How long did it take for the leak? Last time I remembered was almost near the public release? :unsure:

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Yeah just the long wait :KEK:
We are long away from completing the story.
Hey Dev,

Congrats on completing Update. You know Uni stuff is important. So, I suggest you to work on Uni thesis after this, so that you can finally be 100% free. This will help you in completing updates faster & please write about appropriate wait time so that Patrons will not reduce.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Right now, the only criticism I would have is that your points and variables don't seem to do a lot in the current game. In fact, the only one I can say has had any impact on events in the game thus far is whether your drank with Eiko or not (though I guess the same could be said of agreeing to help Valentina after the party). Points factor in occasionally but only in the context of whether certain choices add or detract points.

Whether or not you meet Serena at the club, or even indulge her in class, she'll still give you the boob job if you make the correct choices at the party, you'd just have less points with her overall. It just seems that so far in the game, most variables don't change much, and points don't do anything to create alternate situations with individual girls. Like Koko for instance, who hinted at having a real kiss if they won if you went with her into the bathroom, but then nothing you do actually creates that situation or changes anything about their victory conversation.

I guess I'm looking forward to seeing alternate versions of scenes happening in the future complying with variables and points.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
No obviously: he may be a hero just because he broke the rules and changed the world

so, I have a hope :HideThePain:
Leaks already happen so it wouldn't be changing the world :KEK:

I'm actually the opposite, I would prefer it be released on the announced date because I already made "plans" for that day/night based on it coming out

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
v0.4b
Yup, it's finally here! The new update is finally out, and I cannot even express how excited I am to finally show you what I've been cooking all this time.

- 2830 new renders
- 24 new animations
-9400+ new lines of code
- 43 new songs
- Improved MC design and other character fixes
- Completely remade Gallery, with Scene Gallery and Hints
- New Ending Screen showcasing relationship points
- Remade sound system
- UI changes
- And much more!

Important disclaimers!
First, as said many times before, any saves with the previous WALKTHROUGH mod WILL NOT WORK! You'd need to restart the game.
I haven't played this title yet, but I was wondering with the version number posted (v0.4b), which has the letter B at the end of it... So doesn't that mean this is a beta release? And if so, with most beta releases they are susceptible to sudden changes that can affect content, as well user saves. I was wondering this before I move forward and play this title.

And with this title having dating sim and romance tags, does that mean MC can date all the woman of the players choice, without repercussions to him? And will this have a harem tag later on, or will the player be forced to pick one love interest later on in the story? Regards.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes