VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Episode 4 release dates!

It's been a long journey, and I am wrapping up last things to do, but I am finally confident enough to make release dates for everyone.
I am sooooo giga excited to finally show you what I've been cooking this whole time, and proper changelog will be made on the releases!
In my typical fashion, I made a long post here that you might want to check out!
Love you all and thanks for patience,
Kat
1697993589703.png

Feb 21, 2023
... I really shouldnt look at this thread at all :KEK:
Sadly a lot of threads have that, but I hope you stay and ignore the random turds on the sidewalk. First, acing a whole masters? Mad respect. And secondly on the "not taking the game seriously"... I wonder what those kinda people think it takes to craft all these different characters with personalities and a story that goes different paths for most of them and it all fits so well. I mean look at the bloody fan cults some of them have already. Uh, what am I even saying, easily done on a free weekend, amiright :Kappa:

Edit: Seems like bobbo69 is a decent bobbo after all :p
And forgot to mention I totally cracked a laugh at that timing with the update notice. Dropping that comment 2 hours before someone posted the notice on a 12 month update cycle is a talent to behold :LUL:

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I took this thing called University seriously and managed to ace all exams on my Masters during these exact 2 years.

... I really shouldnt look at this thread at all :KEK:
I didn't mean to insult you in any way, I just saw it as it was and didn't know about your university courses, and you definitely should be proud, and I'm sorry, hope we're cool ;)

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Episode 4 release dates!

It's been a long journey, and I am wrapping up last things to do, but I am finally confident enough to make release dates for everyone.
I am sooooo giga excited to finally show you what I've been cooking this whole time, and proper changelog will be made on the releases!
In my typical fashion, I made a long post here that you might want to check out!
Kat
View attachment 3025485
I'm gonna lift up Raiko's skirt, and Slap Her ASS harder :devilish: than On the Beach after we won the volleyball game:devilish:because that didn't leave a mark:cautious:

hopefully . . . :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
View attachment 1565682

Overview:
All your life, you have been shuffled from one place to the next as your parents followed their careers. Now it's time to set aside your apathy and reset your life. For the first time ever, you've decided to make a move on your own terms. Ardoria, the city of life and education, is opening the doors of its famous University to you. Meet new people, make friends or enemies, and find the girl of your dreams. This might be the city you have been yearning for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-06
Release Date: 2022-10-06
Developer: KatanaVN - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Sign - - Multi Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1681585 View attachment 1576227 View attachment 1681396 View attachment 1576228 View attachment 1576222 View attachment 1681397 View attachment 1681385 View attachment 1576219
I love this game!

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Episode 4 release dates!

Kat
View attachment 3025485
The patreon post says we are at the end of the Journey... Does it mean the game will be complete in the next update? Or that end was supposed to be for the long wait for the next update?

Anyways, I like this game and hopefully, we will have a good time playing the next update.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The patreon post says we are at the end of the Journey... Does it mean the game will be complete in the next update? Or that end was supposed to be for the long wait for the next update?

Anyways, I like this game and hopefully, we will have a good time playing the next update.
iirc (and hope) just the long wait for the update. Dev mentioned that they made several new "areas" one of which only features in a few (butt focused) renders but talked like the location would get used more in future chapter(s)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
If keeping this speed I think we will see each other in 15 years later when the final chapter is updated~:cool:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's out, yaaay :HideThePain:
So many updates im behind on im eating good on AVN's during the holiday season especially since im replaying alot of them before playing the updates and this is gonna be another replay.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes