VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Just finished playing through this for the first time, but downloaded it a few months ago. Looks like good timing, with 0.4 possibly on the horizon. I enjoyed the game a lot. Thanks for leaving scroll-to-go-back on. It saves a ton of saving before choices.

The game in general has a ton of choices. I've been going after the girls I enjoy the most for now. I hope, and see in the posts here, that they should really mean something in the end, which is nice.

Thanks for your hard work dev, and congrats on finishing your uni work. I'm just about 9 months behind you if I keep on schedule:)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: Do I see correctly that this game is over 2 years old and according to tags there is not a single sex scene in it?

Reactions: lazysherlock

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
:unsure: Do I see correctly that this game is over 2 years old and according to tags there is not a single sex scene in it?
There is a lewd scene but I think it's something just like a BJ cant recall but mostly yes which is fine by me not every games needs alot of sex scenes. Then again my opinion doesnt mean anything especially on here cause Sex scenes are the least important aspect of these games to me.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I can also see that it's only 3 chapters out and it's fairly very soon to develop a relationship with lewd

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I can also see that it's only 3 chapters out and it's fairly very soon to develop a relationship with lewd
Ok I can understand slow pace and building relationships but damn it this game has been over 2 years already and zero sex so at this rate we can expect sex scenes in it only in another couple of years and if that's the way it's going to be then sorry but in this case for me it is more of a blueballs simulator than a game for adults. :cry:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Ok I can understand slow pace and building relationships but damn it this game has been over 2 years already and zero sex so at this rate we can expect sex scenes in it only in another couple of years and if that's the way it's going to be then sorry but in this case for me it is more of a blueballs simulator than a game for adults. :cry:
Still faster than my one of my favorite games I think it has like 14 updates and only 1 sex scene I think and not even with the LI I want. The LI I want don't even remember if they even kissed yet lol But Like i said on my last comment I don't play for the sex scenes all about the characters and story so I never get the blueballs

Reactions: qaywsx

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
If there's been no update in over a year the creator might as well switch to HS2 in the meantime

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is that Chang from Eternum at the party?
Yes, and our favorite party disrupter shows up in Eternum too.
If there's been no update in over a year the creator might as well switch to HS2 in the meantime
Not as easy as one might think ... at least from what I've heard, it's not easy to recreate characters made in HS1 there (not to mention the dev has little enough time to devote to the game as it is).

Reactions: Ellyx
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes