VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
no harem right?
It seems it doesn't have harem, so make a few saves to see all the routes

EDIT: Just try the game for the first time, i like the content you get choosing dif. routes, can't wait until we get closer to the girls.
Serena was a nice and surprising twist, Avis really stole the spotlight and Reiko too in 2nd place, but Levi hnggg i like girls in police uniform!
Wish the dev. good luck with the game!
There is a harem route but you will miss individual scenes with girls and since story focuses on choices mostly, it is unlikely to get all scenes of most girls.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Indeed it is, most people wouldn't care but to some(ME) it's really something when in a HS VN the harem route doesn't exist.
Because there are like 84945208505862089583205 harem games out there and games like this are like a needle in a hay stack. xD

I get it, people like harem, I myself like to play the occasionally harem too, but holy shit, I am just soo tired of harem games, I want something fresh, and after playing this game, it is definitely fresh. Love the choices, love the branching and consequences.

Reactions: qaywsx

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Because there are like 84945208505862089583205 harem games out there and games like this are like a needle in a hay stack. xD

I get it, people like harem, I myself like to play the occasionally harem too, but holy shit, I am just soo tired of harem games, I want something fresh, and after playing this game, it is definitely fresh. Love the choices, love the branching and consequences.
yes-exactly.jpg

I sincerely don't know why there are 0 non harem games (at least in the normal sense of it) for HS games. In Daz it's half-half? Or maybe even more tailored to single routes? Basing on my limited games played, but the general feeling.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
View attachment 2913684

I sincerely don't know why there are 0 non harem games (at least in the normal sense of it) for HS games. In Daz it's half-half? Or maybe even more tailored to single routes? Basing on my limited games played, but the general feeling.
I think Pale Carnations counts as a non harem game, but it also leans towards darker storytelling of high rich society, their peculiar "quirks" and how they spend their free time in a high society underground brothel.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Not sure about the skew in HS vs Daz in particular but I think that the fact that Daz games can look "better"/more compelling perhaps that could attract people trying to make a "better/more compelling" story.

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I think Pale Carnations counts as a non harem game, but it also leans towards darker storytelling of high rich society, their peculiar "quirks" and how they spend their free time in a high society underground brothel.
True!
Well, ok, saying 0 is incorrect. Just a vast majority is. Examples like PC exist, technically Ripples isn't either in full sense? But there are definitely very few, single routes, no group endings in HS space.

targgg

Aug 7, 2023
I started the game mostly just cause the models were damn good but I found myself actually getting pretty attached to Koko and Raiko haha. Anyways I still enjoy the game for what it is but I have a biological need for Valentina and Eiko scenes pleeaaase Mr./Ms. Dev.

• Haha
Reactions: xyzyzyz

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
great game, the characters are quite interesting and they also look good (and contrarily to some other games, they don't just look like the same girl with a different hair style). nice english as well, I'm not a native speaker either but I didn't notice any glaring issues, apart from maybe one conditional (I think in the private jet scene) but who cares.
and I like that there are single routes as well.. having 9 harem games out of 10 gets a bit tiring
keep up the good work

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
True!
Well, ok, saying 0 is incorrect. Just a vast majority is. Examples like PC exist, technically Ripples isn't either in full sense? But there are definitely very few, single routes, no group endings in HS space.
Well I think Dev's think about "Who Don't Like To Have Multiple Girls with You, Who Don't Like to have Multiple Relationships" and then this almost all harem games happen.

Btw, don't you think it's time for releasing Dates for the Update?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well I think Dev's think about "Who Don't Like To Have Multiple Girls with You, Who Don't Like to have Multiple Relationships" and then this almost all harem games happen.

Btw, don't you think it's time for releasing Dates for the Update?
Don't you think it's time for you to give the dev a reason to care?

Also, the dev has already said updates will come when updates come, and not on a schedule, so by asking such a question, you're pretty much proving that you either A) don't pay attention, or B) are not supporting the game. Either way, mind your bees wax and enjoy The List™

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes