VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
She's the best girl for a reason, also dat ass is trouble. Even her previous look was cute as hell.
not for me she is the best girl with everyone apart of the initial friend group ( to lazy to look up their names haha)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I tried to make sense of what you wrote but i cant lol
I was just saying everyone in the initial friend group is the best girl for me I don't like any one of them better not feeling lazy now so Avis , Koko , Raiko. to add on to what I was saying I think in an update or to I can see liking Serena just as much.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Eyo!

There is both lots and not lots to share in this new report.
So lets start with a big IRL news that will have an impact on the game itself.

I've moved out!
I've talked a bit about it before (especially on Discord), but it's finally official. I've managed to move out of my parents place this weekend. Of course, that brings some significant implications. First of all, that means I'm finally getting some freedom in my daily life (especially noticeable during summer), as I won't have tons of noise and interruptions by family nearby. The first weeks will take a bit to get adjusted too (hell I need to learn to cook ), but once those intro weeks are behind me, I expect to have my full focus on the game. Finally without friendly distractions, but distractions nonetheless.

The other important bit is the cost. There is no sugarcoating it, I'm currently earning less than my incoming monthly expenses for rent and monthly necessities/bills. Of course, I've known it will come to this (unless some wonder happened) so I've saved a decent bit on the side. This will keep me secured for many months of small monthly losses (at the current rate) so I'm in no danger financially at this stage.

I'm saying this mostly to once again show that I'm fully dedicated into Fates game, even though the rework is and will take a lot of time to be done right. And speaking of Fates...

It's been going well since last report. Of course, the last few days I've fully focused on the big move to the other city and the new place, but besides that, I've started working on the reworked Episode 2 renders. So since last report, we have 300 new renders done. I'm really happy with some of them as they'll better round up some of the lesser seen characters on screen, giving them better depth. Of course, I'll show them in the next sneak peeks ^^

Moreover, I the monthly wallpaper will be in the upcoming days. Tried to make it quickly, but I had some scene issues and ran out of them as I had to move out.

As always, thank you all for support, and see you in the next one.

Love you all,
Kat <3

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I miss Valentina, and since I put her as wallpaper on my PC, my longing for her has only increased, but the rework is really necessary, the quality of the renders at the beginning of the game is very low, compared to what I see in [v0.4b], if the dev is going to redo the scenes with Eiko, I hope he redoes the rest as well.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes