eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Ah ok, thanks for letting me know.
Does that mean that each episode is self-contained and the choices mean nothing between them?
After each episode you'll end up back in the main menu. From there you choose the next episode to play.
The decisions you made along the way will of course be carried over to the next episode!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I understand that narratively you may need to assume the POV of various characters but usually when I see female protagonist tag, you end up chasing dick as a cum slut lmfao, so I always dodge those games. But this one seems more plot focused so I have to ask, are you chasing random dick when you are in the female POV of Amy in this game or is it at least only with the male POV or something?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As the woman, she can reject advances or take some guy home,
like Meredith did in episode 1 of Grey”s Anatomy .
She meets a guy at the bar she can take home and he becomes king of one night,
then she can let a girl eat her up and scissor fkk her in the showers.

are you chasing random dick when you are in the female POV of Amy in this game
only with the male POV or something?
As the guy, he can give the satisfaction to his babes and let them love him.
He can also try his hand at flirting and hooking up with a trung up babe.

No hustle, just free spirited MCs living their life the way you push them.

Reactions: JB08

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
So no hooking up between female and male MC, somewhere down the line? Kind of an odd choice, I guess most players would find her most attractive LI. And obviously most developed, as character.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Time to make the female MC loyal to male protag and have the male MC bone every woman he sees

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
01411.JPG
I love the game and the story what I wanna do is kill all the FBI and the organization -THIS UP

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk0815

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Story's pretty good. Both using power against the agents and not using it brings the same reaction from the other characters. Also, MC could've had a conflict with Zoey at that point - you know, survival vs. doing the right thing. Loved the female protag's side of the story as much as the male protag's, but female protag did feel like she was too naive at times. Sad that an important character died so quickly.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
what i have been playing this for the two to meet up and rejecting sex scenes with her in for that reason. will probably continue this way in hopes dev changes mind
I don't mind either way the story may go, whether the two hook up or not (I'm not an NTR fan, but I don't hate it either in VNs) doesn't matter to me. For now I'm mostly playing to allow the male MC to get away and be a good person, while also allowing the female MC to solve her case and turn the Company into something more humane (or destroy it, if that's not possible).
I have a strong feeling that all the choices are more comparable to Mass Effects' Paragon/Renegade decision making than about hooking up with people, and with two protagonist, we get to decide whether we end up with two Paragons, a Paragon and a Renegade, a Renegade and a Paragon, or two Renegades.
In the long run, that could result in a variety of good endings, bad endings and mixed endings. Especially the mixed endings will be interesting, since it'd involve the question which of the two survives.

Reactions: eXtasy Games
Dec 17, 2021
There is no (and as far as the developer eXtasy Games intends won't be) any romantic or sexual relations or interest in such between the two protagonists. Meaning, any relationships either of the two have won't be NTR unless they end up dating eachothers dates. Which I seriously doubt as well.
Boo. The latter would be weird. Schrodingers NTR.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes