Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Mixdrop=viruses=impossible to download anything for someone with reasonable anti-virus practices, a firewall, etc. Can someone just post the file here?
The OP has several download sites, not just MixDrop - choose a different one. Even a Compressed version is there.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Jake's story reminds me a lot of the beginning of The Boys when Hughie lost Robin and then he met Starlight. it even has its own Vought International

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Classy_Turtle

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Good game, overall. I know people always ask for sex scenes: but I prefer when there is more build up and they better flow with the story. ( and tbh in most VNs here, they are pretty bad and use the same stiff DAZ animations).
In that sense, I think sex with Zoe came about too fast. With female MC, one night stand I had no issues with, but lesbian scene with psychologist kind of felt out of place.
Hacking into some kind of top secret government agency could have been also more difficult.
And seriously man, it's downright criminal to make female MC look like hotter version of Jennifer Connely and not make her a LI. ;)

Flaskah

Nov 21, 2021
I like this game but one of the thing i hate most about games is when you make a choice like not using powers against fbi agents. Then they still say that they got injured by me and zoey tells me i used my powers to hurt people. Dont add choices if you only want things to happen a certain way. It destroys immersion. Hope it wont be more stuff like that in the future.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
I like this game but one of the thing i hate most about games is when you make a choice like not using powers against fbi agents. Then they still say that they got injured by me and zoey tells me i used my powers to hurt people. Dont add choices if you only want things to happen a certain way. It destroys immersion. Hope it wont be more stuff like that in the future.
Just go to the saves folder and delete the persistent file. Then load a save from before the choices.

Reactions: Flaskah

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just started the game and I said damn look at the boy's girlfriend, They've been dating for 2 years but she is ready to leave her family, school and friends for him and leave the city.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
eXtasy Games, created a signature GIF for all fans of your game "FATES: Determination"
based on your games' banner and the great title animation of your trailer:

FATES - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 1 MB

VNUsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2045333_FDsiG.gif

So all fans of "FATES": Please feel free to use this sig in your signature...
and eXtasy Games : if you like, please add a link to it in the first post of this thread for all who want to support you by using it.

Cheers and enjoy! :cool:

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
eXtasy Games, created a signature GIF for all fans of your game "FATES: Determination"
based on your games' banner and the great title animation of your trailer:

FATES - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 1 MB

VNUsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2045333_FDsiG.gif

So all fans of "FATES": Please feel free to use this sig in your signature...
and eXtasy Games : if you like, please add a link to it in the first post of this thread for all who want to support you by using it.

Cheers and enjoy! :cool:
Awesome, thanks a lot!
Added it into the first post!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse
Nov 25, 2017
never seen a worse depiction of what its like to smoke weed 4/20 (except maybe reefer madness)

why have the choice in ep 3 not to use powers when the game ignores the choice ?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guys do you know this game,
MC is rich but when he was young his parents died, so he lived with his father's best friend's family, their son and mc are best friends. MC has a gf but she died for some sort of reasons. Someone spread that MC raped his gf. That someone is his best friend .so they fought, his dad said I had seen until now the company so I will have the some present of share and he asked MC to sell other share that belongs to he gave him money and a place to live. But he has good relationship with his mother. And MC best friend's gf and MC's gf are bfs. After some time he and she gets to know his best friend killed his gf. In this game you Fuck teacher and your female bestie and best friend's mom and his gf any guess about the game. Please somebody help me...
You need to post this request for identification over on the proper forum. This thread is not the proper place to ask this.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
fates_poster_soon_Steam.jpg

Hi guys!

I'm happy to announce that Fates: Determination will be released as a full game, including all episodes 1-6, on Steam early next year!

Make sure to Wishlist Fates on Steam!

To celebrate, Episodes 1-4 are now free for everyone to play!

Downloadlinks can be found in the first post!

Episode 1-4 is available for PC/Linux/MacOS and Android!

Hard facts Episode 4:
  • 646 new renders
  • 7 new 30fps sex animations
  • nearly 2900 new lines of code/dialogue

If you liked Episode 1-4, Episode 5 is also available to backers since yesterday on , and !

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2131488

Hi guys!

I'm happy to announce that Fates: Determination will be released as a full game, including all episodes 1-6, on Steam early next year!

Make sure to Wishlist Fates on Steam!

To celebrate, Episodes 1-4 are now free for everyone to play!

Downloadlinks can be found in the first post!

Episode 1-4 is available for PC/Linux/MacOS and Android!

Hard facts Episode 4:
  • 646 new renders
  • 7 new 30fps sex animations
  • nearly 2900 new lines of code/dialogue

If you liked Episode 1-4, Episode 5 is also available to backers since yesterday on , and !
Just a headsup: gama was updated but still doesn't show in the latest updates page.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes