Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
First impressions on two episodes. Its! Highly! Cool! The game is a potential hit.
Two main characters from opposing camps, the plot scheme is hunter and prey. The plot itself is very interesting, dramatic and sad. Although the game does not shine with high-quality renderings and animations, like AAA VN's but it is interesting precisely because of the scenario and the dynamics of events. And I almost forgot to mention the awesome soundtrack, which I will add to the playlist. Adding game to my list of interests and will follow the development of the project. So far - very good.
And another interesting point. One of the main characters is an FBI agent and together with her partner investigates supernatural creepy shit. Very familiar vibes! Oh that feeling of nostalgia...
supernatural-fbi.gif

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Great update. I'm glad Amy finally realized she had powers. It was pretty obvious from the start that she had some. It also wasn't surprising that the company already knew she had them. The drugs was a decent indicator since it came from them, originally, and she couldn't find it nowhere else afterwards. If I recall correctly.

Now that Amy acknowledges that she's got powers. I hope this mean we can finally move here towards Jake's side of the conflict. I was longing for it earlier but they were put at odds too much. I definitely don't want her to get hurt or anything. Also because I ship Jake with her and I'm still hoping that's on the table.

Overall, this was a great episode. I'm having bad feelings about this supposed refugee they're heading too. I feel like they may be extremist. Then there's The Company. It's reminding me of the Tomorrow People(TV series) more and more as it progresses. I wouldn't be shocked if they had agents with powers working for them as well. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Ep 5.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Episode 3

In the beginning, it doesn’t matter if Jake use his Power or Not. After the escape, the FBI agent said that some of the officers were injured due to his use of power.

Also in the conversation with Zoey, she also said that Jake use his power on agents, but it doesnt matter if he uses it or not.

Jake uses his power or not, both time the same dialogue is running.
Why is that...???

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Episode 3

In the beginning, it doesn’t matter if Jake use his Power or Not. After the escape, the FBI agent said that some of the officers were injured due to his use of power.

Also in the conversation with Zoey, she also said that Jake use his power on agents, but it doesnt matter if he uses it or not.

Jake uses his power or not, both time the same dialogue is running.
Why is that...???
I had this happen as well, but only because I rolled back to change my choices. It seems it only registers your first choice, even if you rollback to change it, it will still register the first choice you made.

You'll need to reload a save before any of that, and then make the choices to not use your powers at all during that getaway. Then you'll get the right choices registered.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daastaan007

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I had this happen as well, but only because I rolled back to change my choices. It seems it only registers your first choice, even if you rollback to change it, it will still register the first choice you made.

You'll need to reload a save before any of that, and then make the choices to not use your powers at all during that getaway. Then you'll get the right choices registered.
Thanks, now I got this.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
Dec 15, 2020
I just finished episode 2, but I can't select episode 3, does anyone know why, it appears to me as in Black and White...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1670934376775.png
Episode 6: Determination coming soon!

The grand finale of Fates is just around the corner!

On December 16th, the 6th and final episode of Fates: Determination will be released.
So, just in time for Christmas, you can enjoy the end of the game.

Because of Christmas I have also come up with something special! Episode 6 and thus the entire game will be available from December 16th for all who are Level 2 ($5) supporters and above!

So no Early Access and no phased release this time.

1670934488524.png

Ready for the final episode?
Fates Determination episode 6, the grand finale which marks the end of the game, is going to be released this Friday!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1670934576602.png

MC after hearing of the imminent release of the final episode: ”Please, Fate, do not kill me as a love interest you have it in for. Please, also, do not turn me into a zombie babe
and have that dexter corpse defiler dude kill me. Pretty please.”

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
e6_release.jpg

Episode 6 of Fates: Determination is now available!
This episode marks the end of our journey, with it Fates is completed.

Episode 6 is unlike any other. It's the episode where all the decisions you've made throughout the game come to life!

Will Jake and/or Amy turn out good or evil?

Is an important character still alive?

Will another important character survive episode 6?

Only you can answer all these questions with your decisions!

Also, the outo video you get at the end of episode 6 depends heavily on your choices.
But remember, should the outcome of your journey not be to your liking, you can simply start over and decide differently!
Be ready for an exciting and action-packed finale episode!

The full game can be downloaded on , or .
Soon it will be available on as well!​

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Still best girl. Still best bombshell out there for MC or anyone gaming here.
Fate still needs a serious ass whipping for messing this wonderful hottie up
so horrifyingly.
I can understand that and I can feel you.
But isn't this exactly the kind of stuff that stays in once mind?
Without it Fates would be just another random VN, no one will remember. But this way it's the VN that kills this hottie right at the beginning of the game and thus shocks everyone. :p

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes