kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
art look amazingly but that two protagonist is realy big turn off to try this....

how can that work ? u play as male MC (it is adult game so i think that that is part of that) fucking girls and trying to escape from female MC who fuck other males and catching male MC? and u are making decisions for both? it is like playing chess with yourself.

or it is only another way how to avoid ntr tag when FMC x MMC will fuck each other partners and player cant cuck himself?

it is little bit sad cause it looks like that one will have even story.

Reactions: daniellwtf

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These MCs never go for eachother. Fate makes them intersect, but that is about it.

1st MC is meeting babes on the lamb,
making ends meet between one disastrous turn of events and another.

2nd MC is not looking for a hook up grand time, but can, if players push and prod,
give into the advances of NPCs for getting belittled and treated to
degrading fantasy of some gropey possible hook up propositions.
art look amazingly but that two protagonist is realy big turn off to try this....

how can that work ? u play as male MC (it is adult game so i think that that is part of that) fucking girls and trying to escape from female MC who fuck other males and catching male MC? and u are making decisions for both? it is like playing chess with yourself.

or it is only another way how to avoid ntr tag when FMC x MMC will fuck each other partners and player cant cuck himself?

it is little bit sad cause it looks like that one will have even story.
You can say no, thankfully, in this game.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
These MCs never go for eachother. Fate makes them intersect, but that is about it.

1st MC is meeting babes on the lamb,
making ends meet between one disastrous turn of events and another.

2nd MC is not looking for a hook up grand time, but can, if players push and prod,
give into the advances of NPCs for getting belittled and treated to
degrading fantasy of some gropey possible hook up propositions.

You can say no, thankfully, in this game.
well just readed forum and someone was writing about FMC is fucking some random guy....will probably wait for his next game... sadly it is another school boy story but who know maybe it will be good.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
im playing the game for the first time can someone explain to me what does the stats in this game mean

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
well just readed forum and someone was writing about FMC is fucking some random guy....will probably wait for his next game... sadly it is another school boy story but who know maybe it will be good.
So far it's been possible to play female MC without any sex scenes, perhaps the same goes for male MC but haven't tried...
Nothing has been forced yet in my playthroughs...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
ah remeber playing this game at release version. really liked the atmosphere and nice renders. but i enjoyed playng the female agent much much more than the guy and wished there would be some creepy old guy who she could have an optional sexual interaction with. still hope there will be some old guy fcking her. maybe someone with valuable informations or a crime dude? anyway would be nice to optionally not follow the guys path too much unless he is very necessary for the story (aren't they siblings or something like that? could fit well but i don't remember anymore)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are two perspectives. The male is the impulsive down on his luck guy,
the female is the accomplished broad getting hit on left and right, living it easy.

Totally different perspective of being stuck in a place in your life:
girl gets guys paving the rug she steps on, getting hit on all the time,
while boy is running from everyone because ”he be dangerous to society”.

Cancel culture right there - gender oriented / fate of each gender explored.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123 and kokos94

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is all predetermined by fates, not character development or player input.
It is in the name of the game. Chapter six will show you different endings based on your choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Honestly I saw that ending coming yet it still pisses me of, why does it have to be evil villain twirling mustache type ending.
Mc goes from reasonable to kill anyone and everyone couse I am mad in the span of 10 sec.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The models are beautiful, but the story is cliché (a mix of Life is Strange and inFamous) and the dialogues are weak and seems forced.
I also didn't really like that ending, the enemy that should have been eliminated just got out alive, leaving an extremely open and frustrating ending.

I hope the developer manages to fix these VN problems for the next game, because other than that, the game is pretty interesting and has a great premise.

Will the next game be related to this one or will it be a completely different universe?

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
It indeed is. Feel free to check out it's development thread!
Although Shattered Minds is fundamentally different from Fates and can in no way be compared to each other, the two games are set in the same world, in the same universe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have to have played Fates to understand Shattered Minds, since they don't share anything except the lore.
Oh, nevermind, already find what i wanted to know

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
What kind of blackmail is in this?
Is the female protagonist blackmailed?
Or is it the male protagonist that blackmails some other girl?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes