• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dandy113

Sep 2, 2018
The storyline of this game is really good. Make it different from the others. Hope to have the second sequel.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
this game got something about it but it's kinda feel like x-men idea and I didn't like the idea of the cop lady putting her in the idea that she simple fucked up i didn't go that path but i saw what was going to happened

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The girl is getting dissed because she literally cannot fkk up, there are assholes going after her
for the pure and disgusting purpose of making her a fkk doll for them to abuse one time.
Whatever she does, it all goes over their heads, what dos she know, this brainless fkk doll?
There is this ingrained trope that a beautiful or even cute girl is brainless and all males are her white kinghts, the down side being she is repulsive and inexperienced about making believable connections
with anyone, as they all treat her like a brain dead damsel in distress whom they tease to get
into her pants.

This game makes the lez girls be predatory the exact same way, no actual reason to approach
a female other than coming on to her for sexual pleasures and then forgetting about her.

The scene in the showers makes it obvious, only way fem MC gets anything is her falling in
the brain dead fkk doll cathegory of sex addicted slave for some other person to abuse.

The bar scene also, only way to even interact with a guy is playing this sex slave brainless
fkk doll - a dead fish for him to abuse and discard.

This being a parody for enhanced so called ”better race” individuals comes with the usula tropes
any other adult adaptation to x men gives you: pump and dump cheating assholes acting all bothered when
they are revealed to be the exact cheating asshole selves they actually are.

Jul 29, 2021
So, downloaded this game from Mega, and was just extracting it (with 7z) when it gave this message,

Warnings:
Headers error
It has finished extracting, but I haven't started it yet in case some file is missing.

So, someone who knows this stuff, please reply.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So, downloaded this game from Mega, and was just extracting it (with 7z) when it gave this message,

It has finished extracting, but I haven't started it yet in case some file is missing.

So, someone who knows this stuff, please reply.
Happened to me too, but when i played i didn't find any error

Reactions: VarathaBreaker620

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Think of it this way: Fates could not agree more, as they keep punishing and bringing trouble to
the characters in this game throughout the story events unfolding winding paths.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Yes! Consequences for cheating! That makes the romance so much better! Thank you.
Are there really consequences for cheating?
I just finished the game and banged Olivia twice and nothing changed with Zoey in the end.
All you get is a small scene with her telling you to leave until she needs your help again.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2021
Are there really consequences for cheating?
I just finished the game and banged Olivia twice and nothing changed with Zoey in the end.
All you get is a small scene with her telling you to leave until she needs your help again.
Well, that is the consequence. It doesn't happen if you don't bang Olivia.

The final episode is kinda rushed, imo. Could've used a couple of more scenes to do whatever dev wanted with the triangle.

But, all in all, this is a great game! I definitely would want to see a sequel, or another story in this world.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019

The final episode is kinda rushed, imo. Could've used a couple of more scenes to do whatever dev wanted with the triangle.

But, all in all, this is a great game! I definitely would want to see a sequel, or another story in this world.
She still says she loves you in the end either way so I don't see the big consequence.
]In fact you can skip Olivia and cheat with the sanctuary women with zero commentary from Zoey.

Also according to the dev "Shattered Minds begins where Fates ends" so that's as close to a sequel we are going to get.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2021
She still says she loves you in the end either way so I don't see the big consequence.
In fact you can skip Olivia and cheat with the sanctuary women with zero commentary from Zoey.
Yes, as I said needed definitely needed a scene or two to resolve the triangle situation.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why spoil everything for all of us, huh? Being gracious you got a choice and different girls,
that would a been the achievement.
This game is about how and who of the characters can be a good samaritan to MC.

In fact you can skip Olivia and cheat with the sanctuary women with zero commentary from Zoey.
Also according to the dev "Shattered Minds begins where Fates ends" so that's as close to a sequel we are going to get.
Yes, as I said needed definitely needed a scene or two to resolve the triangle situation.
What whirlwind of unforseen, both dramatic and highly emotionally damamging events
we get in game,
fates did mess about with MC and a peaceful ending is rejected by beligerant gamers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Why spoil everything for all of us, huh? Being gracious you got a choice and different girls,
that would a been the achievement.
This game is about how and who of the characters can be a good samaritan to MC.
Yes you are right Canto I went ahead and edited my posts with spoiler tags.
And you know I'm not gracious I want all the girls :sneaky:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
There is no blackmail in this.

About 2500.
I'll say it again because it bears repeating.

I am really really really proud of you for finishing this in under 2 years, from what I understand you put out episodes pretty frequently and consistantly. I really wish that more creators were capable of doing so.

I'm also curious, where are you going from here?

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
I'll say it again because it bears repeating.

I am really really really proud of you for finishing this in under 2 years, from what I understand you put out episodes pretty frequently and consistantly. I really wish that more creators were capable of doing so.

I'm also curious, where are you going from here?
Thank you! Well, I actually finished it in less than 1 year :D

Currently I'm working on my new game, "Shattered Minds", which is set in the same universe.
V0.01 is already available, check it out here: Link

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes