Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Hey guys can yall remind me how fates ended i seem to have forgotten, its mention is in shattered minds.

priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
This is one of the another best game I have played so far. Great story , model characters looking great .Hoping for a sequel .
But the hated part was that watching the male protagonist loved ones dying

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
Hey guys can yall remind me how fates ended i seem to have forgotten, its mention is in shattered minds.
Battle in the city after they escape and MC was going die. His mother gave her life for MC. The last scene if i remember right is one of the captured special people was being interrogated by one of the FBI agents . . . then nothing . . . .

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Guys I am unable to get out of the hospital. As the only two thing I am able to click are the Window and the Phone. Nothing else is clickable.

Is that a bug or did I miss something.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Guys I am unable to get out of the hospital. As the only two thing I am able to click are the Window and the Phone. Nothing else is clickable.

Is that a bug or did I miss something.
You missed something. The curtains and a dresser should be clickable too.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I have to admit i like this game more than Shattered Minds. But this one just felt like each scene or each character in the scene didnt get enough room to breath. It just felt too quick. Sex scenes (not the animations) just didnt feel sexual or sensual. It just felt like licking paper. No taste whatsoever. Probably cause I didnt feel MC really got to know the girls.
Still I'm close to finish and it has lots of potential, just didn't get there in the end for me. I would still recommend it as the story is very interesting.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In the beginning Girlfriend died, in the end Mom.

The game wasn't finished yet. In last cutscene Eric was with Ayana(tied in a chair).

So Part-2 coming...???

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the beginning Girlfriend died, in the end Mom.

The game wasn't finished yet. In last cutscene Eric was with Ayana(tied in a chair).

So Part-2 coming...???
Already asked about a sequel and dev said no.

He's doing a shared world thing with the other games being connected somehow.

Deeply disappointed me because the one in development now is all about mind control and that's one of the kink I legit hate so if there is any follow on from this i'll never know.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I enjoyed the game but it just felt too quick. How it ends actually, yes was sad but also even though too quick, I think he shouldn't continue it. It ended just right for the flow of the whole game for me. There are more stories in there but for this version I think it ended fine.

Already asked about a sequel and dev said no.

He's doing a shared world thing with the other games being connected somehow.

Deeply disappointed me because the one in development now is all about mind control and that's one of the kink I legit hate so if there is any follow on from this i'll never know.

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
I've had to skip parts because one of the worst humans I know is named Jake Miller and I can't look past that, but I do enjoy Amy's side of the story.

Enigmen

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 2005887
Fates: Determination [Ep. 1-6] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the Quick Menu is not showing, you have to Start a New Game and then load your latest save.
If you are having the "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred" press reload or download the mod again.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
MIXDROP is not working currently and Patreon is also linked to MIXDROP, can you reupload the mod on Workupload, Mediafire or MEGA ? Ty

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
It can't be that I just finished the game and I'm intrigued, will the game continue? Will it have a second season?

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I just got to a point where Zoey talks to me about cheating on her with Olivia, which in my first playthrough i did, but i then reloaded to a point just prior to sleeping with Olivia for the first time and i refused her this time and then later on i didn't have sex with her in the Sanctuary cabin either yet she still accuses me of cheating. What's up with that?

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
I just got to a point where Zoey talks to me about cheating on her with Olivia, which in my first playthrough i did, but i then reloaded to a point just prior to sleeping with Olivia for the first time and i refused her this time and then later on i didn't have sex with her in the Sanctuary cabin either yet she still accuses me of cheating. What's up with that?
Asked him abt this on his discord
Here's his reply Screenshot_20240322-185811~2.png

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes