• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting Fates: Determination to Android with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Thank you! Well, I actually finished it in less than 1 year :D

Currently I'm working on my new game, "Shattered Minds", which is set in the same universe.
V0.01 is already available, check it out here: Link
Yo man, I'm replying to you directly... first of all, congrats! your game was really neat, save for a couple issues here and there and ONE huge issue: The translations are baaad... and it's such a shame, because the game is really well made overall.

You should REALLY consider having someone do a proper style correction and edit of the dialogues, the game is short enough to not be a prohibitive endeavor and IMO it's well worth it.

Kudos tho, impressive for a first game, I look forward to checking out your new game, but really, consider fixing the dialogues for this one, and the new one if they're also an issue (y)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greets all. quick question. how much content is devided between fem prot and mal prot and during fem prot playthrough, is it possible to avoid any and all sexual interactions with any and all npcs either male or female? ( basically able to have a sexless playthrough for fem prot) thank you for the info in advance.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
greets all. quick question. how much content is devided between fem prot and mal prot and during fem prot playthrough, is it possible to avoid any and all sexual interactions with any and all npcs either male or female? ( basically able to have a sexless playthrough for fem prot) thank you for the info in advance.
It's not quite 50/50, from what I remember, but there is quite a bit of time spent with the female MC, and yes, you can avoid the sex scenes with both MCs if you want (there might be a few forced scenes with the male MC, maybe, I don't remember all that well, but you can skip the female MC ones).

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
It's not quite 50/50, from what I remember, but there is quite a bit of time spent with the female MC, and yes, you can avoid the sex scenes with both MCs if you want (there might be a few forced scenes with the male MC, maybe, I don't remember all that well, but you can skip the female MC ones).
thank you for the answer dear friend!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you! Well, I actually finished it in less than 1 year :D

Currently I'm working on my new game, "Shattered Minds", which is set in the same universe.
V0.01 is already available, check it out here: Link
Are you planning more games in this world?

I love this one but i'm really, realllllllly not into mind control stuff at all so was wondering if more are planned so I can see more of the world and story?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes