NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
He does look like Delsin Rowe. Is it intentional?
Male MC outfit reminds me of Delsin Rowe from Infamous: Second Son

I really like this concept of having a Male and Female MC. The choice of having both be in a relationship in future updates also sounds quite promising!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn, that was a great start!

The visual presentation is top notch. High quality renders. Nice models. Good variety of camera angles. The best thing I noticed about the visuals is that the dev really put in the effort to remove the dreaded boob sockets that plague most DAZ games. The clothes have a more natural appearance rather than following the body contour like a skin suit. I know that this isn't the default way and it probably took extra effort to make it look better like this. Also, the end of episode movie was awesome! Great music to go along with it too.

The writing is above average. I'm not gonna say it's the best writing I've ever seen, but it's better than the average VN you would find around here. The characters act in a believable manner for the most part. The dialogues are pretty natural. The internal monologues can be a bit on the nose though. What I felt was a bit lacking is the set up with Mia. I personally did not feel like I got to know her enough to be affected by any emotion. I feel like fleshing out their relationship just a little bit more would have been sufficient. Amy's character had that odd moment in the hospital that seemed out of character. I didn't peg her as a maverick type that would just blurt out extremely sensitive and confidential information out of the blue, on her first day on the job. However, the core of the plot and the set up for the story to follow is extremely interesting. It seriously got my attention.

Now I will point out the main flaw of this game. The sex scenes are absurdly bland and just seems like a throwaway attempt. The animation and such are nice. Nothing wrong on that front. It's just one of those scenes that will end after 3-4 lines of dialogues, if even that. You expect the animation to carry the scene entirely, and that seems like a flawed mindset imo.

Blowjob goes like this. "Looks like your pants are getting tight." "Oh baby, I love you." *Takes out cock* *BJ Animation* "Ohhh I'm cumming." "Mmmm I love your hard cock." That's like the entire scene. The sex scene is the same. Ends after a few lines of one liners. The Amy masturbation scene is even more ridiculous. She doesn't even have any dialogues or internal monologues while masturbating. You just get an animation and she cums immediately.

So the sex scenes are really the only aspect that desperately needs an improvement, imo. Everything else is done quite well. You could try to take a look at other popular or well received games and see how they do their scenes if you are lacking inspiration. Good luck.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well ik it's stupid but still what's meaning of NTR
Normally, it's an abbreviation for either netori or netorare. This is overly simplifying definitions, but the first (netori) basically means stealing away someone else's love interest (i.e., to cuckold someone else). The idea with the second (netorare) is that a main character has their own love interest stolen away (i.e., to get cuckolded). The idea is that jealousy is created in the "robbed" party.

On F95Zone use of the abbreviation (NTR) is limited to the second term, where the MC of a game gets LIs stolen. FYI, this is also one of the most heated and argued over topics on the site, so be prepared if you talk about it much. :ROFLMAO:

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Interesting premise, but I wouldn't have call this episode 1 it's more like a prologue. A very rushed, poorly planned, short prologue.

I can stomach male mc's stupid decision to leave asap nearly out of nowhere even though he's almost done anyway and has options for what little time left for him to endure, his moronic belief that everything will be okay once he leaves, and him emotionally blackmailing his gf. and then his gf (seemingly) agreeing with stupidity. I can accept all of this because while his decisions are stupid, his actions toward his gf selfish, they're not outrageously so. All this indicates is simply that male mc, sometimes, can be very stupid, inconsidered and selfish, which is fine no matter how much I dislike it.

However, there's nothing acceptable about his escape from hospital. Not even in a universe where people are made out of corn and dogs quack like a duck, I can make myself believe anyone, no matter how stupid he may be, would just up and make a make shift rope out of curtains to escape a hospital after waking up from a week-long coma because (from male mc's thus far pov) a woman who most likely has mental health issues, started to puke out retarded bullshit about impossible things and promptly taken outside to probably curtail her madness. Thus triggering mc's escape fetish.

Similarly, I can stomach female mc's pretty much immediate acceptance of supernatural with zero fucking tangible proof required because hey, even though I don't like it, it's not out of the realms of possibilities that, she is maybe just a veeerry open minded person.

However, there's just no way for me to believe an FBI agent, no matter how green, just stood there did nothing when a mysterious person(s) invaded her home claimed a bunch of likely bs and gave her a sales pitch all in the absolute darkness then once she agreed to entertain this criminal who claims to be something they most likely aren't left like batman.
That is, unless, there was some mind fuckery going about, which is fair I guess with superpowers and all that.

I can only hope that now MCs are, more or less, where they urgently needed to be and going forward, there will be less suspension of disbelief breaking situations/actions/decisions.

What I'm most looking forward to is to learn what is the male and female mc's connection, or if there's a connection between them to begin with? Fem mc sees the accident in her dreams, but is it her own power that causes the dream? Or is there someone else manipulating her dreams? If so, for what reason? In the dream is she watching from 3rd person pov or from male mc's 1st person pov? She saw a very peculiar accident and few days later it turns out very similar if not the exact same accident actually took place, and she's like eh, I'm not even going to think about that dream I had, what's up with that? Just a shitty writing, or are the pills causing her to forget or something? Will male mc similarly have dreams about female mc's life? Am I going to remember mcs names so that I can stop calling them male female mc? I guess we shall see.

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Interesting premise, but I wouldn't have call this episode 1 it's more like a prologue. A very rushed, poorly planned, short prologue.

I can stomach male mc's stupid decision to leave asap nearly out of nowhere even though he's almost done anyway and has options for what little time left for him to endure, his moronic belief that everything will be okay once he leaves, and him emotionally blackmailing his gf. and then his gf (seemingly) agreeing with stupidity. I can accept all of this because while his decisions are stupid, his actions toward his gf selfish, they're not outrageously so. All this indicates is simply that male mc, sometimes, can be very stupid, inconsidered and selfish, which is fine no matter how much I dislike it.

However, there's nothing acceptable about his escape from hospital. Not even in a universe where people are made out of corn and dogs quack like a duck, I can make myself believe anyone, no matter how stupid he may be, would just up and make a make shift rope out of curtains to escape a hospital after waking up from a week-long coma because (from male mc's thus far pov) a woman who most likely has mental health issues, started to puke out retarded bullshit about impossible things and promptly taken outside to probably curtail her madness. Thus triggering mc's escape fetish.

Similarly, I can stomach female mc's pretty much immediate acceptance of supernatural with zero fucking tangible proof required because hey, even though I don't like it, it's not out of the realms of possibilities that, she is maybe just a veeerry open minded person.

However, there's just no way for me to believe an FBI agent, no matter how green, just stood there did nothing when a mysterious person(s) invaded her home claimed a bunch of likely bs and gave her a sales pitch all in the absolute darkness then once she agreed to entertain this criminal who claims to be something they most likely aren't left like batman.
That is, unless, there was some mind fuckery going about, which is fair I guess with superpowers and all that.

I can only hope that now MCs are, more or less, where they urgently needed to be and going forward, there will be less suspension of disbelief breaking situations/actions/decisions.

What I'm most looking forward to is to learn what is the male and female mc's connection, or if there's a connection between them to begin with? Fem mc sees the accident in her dreams, but is it her own power that causes the dream? Or is there someone else manipulating her dreams? If so, for what reason? In the dream is she watching from 3rd person pov or from male mc's 1st person pov? She saw a very peculiar accident and few days later it turns out very similar if not the exact same accident actually took place, and she's like eh, I'm not even going to think about that dream I had, what's up with that? Just a shitty writing, or are the pills causing her to forget or something? Will male mc similarly have dreams about female mc's life? Am I going to remember mcs names so that I can stop calling them male female mc? I guess we shall see.
Impressive but harsh early review. Do you have some games and supernatural games in particular you could recommend to the developer? What about The Spellbook? I am a fan of the X-Files and Fringe which I think might be good inspiration. I don't know what the developer intends but I am hoping the game is more about the characters than a super serious plot so I hope he can find inspiration for the characters to give them interesting voices. Perhaps the main male character is a hard-core gamer and thus he is super stoked about getting supernatural powers. Perhaps the main female character can play the hard nosed science straight woman to the main male characters being too hyper.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Wow...just wow, I'm just really, really impressed by this. You absolutely blew me away. The game looks amazing, and I don't think I've ever seen such a constant display of detailed backgrounds in a visual novel. I found the characters extremely compelling, and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, going through a huge roller coaster of emotions. And the way this ended, this all in all felt like a really great, short indie movie that really makes you want a sequel. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, I just finished a complete game, and your next episode is the sequel!

Please, don't give up on this game if you can, because I'm dying to see where you're gonna take it from here! Also, put this on steam if you can, it deserves more eyes!

edit: Oh, and I can't believe that I forgot to mention this. The best part by far are the little still cutscenes that happen a few times in this game. I don't think I've ever seen anything like them in a visual novel. Please, keep doing them.

Finally, I wanna ask you, have you made any other games, be they ADULT, or otherwse? Because I'd love to play them!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Short and sweet.. this one has decent writing, renders and so on. It falls into the 'come back and see how it goes' column. Good luck to the DEV.. the potential is definitely there.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Wow...just wow, I'm just really, really impressed by this. You absolutely blew me away. The game looks amazing, and I don't think I've ever seen such a constant display of detailed backgrounds in a visual novel. I found the characters extremely compelling, and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, going through a huge roller coaster of emotions. And the way this ended, this all in all felt like a really great, short indie movie that really makes you want a sequel. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, I just finished a complete game, and your next episode is the sequel!

Please, don't give up on this game if you can, because I'm dying to see where you're gonna take it from here! Also, put this on steam if you can, it deserves more eyes!

edit: Oh, and I can't believe that I forgot to mention this. The best part by far are the little still cutscenes that happen a few times in this game. I don't think I've ever seen anything like them in a visual novel. Please, keep doing them.

Finally, I wanna ask you, have you made any other games, be they ADULT, or otherwse? Because I'd love to play them!
Thank you so much for your feedback, I‘m glad you liked it!
To answer your question, no, this is my first try to create a game.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It seems to me a project well organized by professionals, to be a first development attempt (as stated by the dev), even long before the presentation, very reserved regarding the interaction with users and this attitude also assumes that these are people with considerable experience in the sector.
We'll see ...
I'll wait for some more updates to try and evaluate it, the presentation intrigued me and it looks interesting ...

Thanks for the game and good luck.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes