Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
First time I see a trailer and I still feel like playing the game after that. Good job dev.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Ignore the haters and the wankers that want you just to clone their favorite fap game. Also ignore the idiots saying this is boring because... fuck them, they have no taste.
Make your game like you want to... you are doing it right...
Also that guy on the first page complaining about NTR... lol... get real and actually try it before you assume... there is none!

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
It seems to me a project well organized by professionals, to be a first development attempt (as stated by the dev), even long before the presentation, very reserved regarding the interaction with users and this attitude also assumes that these are people with considerable experience in the sector.
We'll see ...
I'll wait for some more updates to try and evaluate it, the presentation intrigued me and it looks interesting ...

Thanks for the game and good luck.
Thanks, but I need to "disappoint" you. It's only me working on the game.
I do the writing, I create the animations, renders as well as videos (trailer and ingame) and I do all the programming.
But yes, I do have a history when it comes to video editing and image editing.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Ignore the haters and the wankers that want you just to clone their favorite fap game. Also ignore the idiots saying this is boring because... fuck them, they have no taste.
Make your game like you want to... you are doing it right...
Also that guy on the first page complaining about NTR... lol... get real and actually try it before you assume... there is none!
I will, thank you very much!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks, but I need to "disappoint" you. It's only me working on the game.
I do the writing, I create the animations, renders as well as videos (trailer and ingame) and I do all the programming.
But yes, I do have a history when it comes to video editing and image editing.
I do not insist (it seems to me a considerable amount of work for a unit), but if so at least I hope that the update timing is such as not to constitute a loss of interest in the game.
Good luck.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
I do not insist (it seems to me a considerable amount of work for a unit), but if so at least I hope that the update timing is such as not to constitute a loss of interest in the game.
Good luck.
Thanks!
My plan is to release one episode every 2-3 months.
Release for episode 2 is planed mid to end of April.

Reactions: Freki.g

Laurne

Aug 2, 2021
Wow nice game really loved it. Thank you developer. Well storyline so far. Really enjoyed. Waiting for next episode. Really thrilling. How to rate this game. I would give 5 stars for it.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
promo1.jpg

Hey guys!

I wanted to give you an progress report with my first ever development update!
Well, what's to report... work on episode 2 is going well, the plot is already completely written.

I've also already finished a lot of renders for it, as well as the image attached!
On the picture you can see Zoey, Jake will meet her after his escape from his hometown.
But what is it about her? Well, you'll have to find out for yourselves.

I'm aiming for a mid to end of April release date for episode 2.
The exact date I can announce as soon as episode 2 is as good as done.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
promo2.jpg

Hi everyone!

Over the past week, I've been trying to promote Fates wherever I can so that more people are aware of it.
If anyone has any ideas on how I can make this game more popular and get more eyes on it, please let me know!

Leave a comment, or hit me up on Discord: [EX] Martin#5399

What's new on episode 2?

Well, I made some new renders again, as well as two sexy animation!
All in all the development is going well and I am already curious what you will think about episode 2!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 1696472

Hi everyone!

Over the past week, I've been trying to promote Fates wherever I can so that more people are aware of it.
If anyone has any ideas on how I can make this game more popular and get more eyes on it, please let me know!

Leave a comment, or hit me up on Discord: [EX] Martin#5399

What's new on episode 2?

Well, I made some new renders again, as well as two sexy animation!
All in all the development is going well and I am already curious what you will think about episode 2!
what are the planned tags ? and will episode 2 be longer than 1 ?

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
what are the planned tags ? and will episode 2 be longer than 1 ?
Planned tags are: Lesbian, threesome, titfuck, drugs, interracial... more to be added.

In my opinion, yes, episode 2 will be longer, but it always depends on your style of play.

Reactions: fihesog318

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Hi everyone!

I am not an expert, but I think that you have already done everything possible by publishing it on the most interesting sites, it means that the time has come to wait for the public to evaluate the project presented and if you have done a good job with acceptable update times ( which among other things will allow you to earn the trust of supporters here and elsewhere) you will be successful.
Interacting with the audience or stimulating them in some way can also speed up, but you are doing this somehow as well.

Reactions: eXtasy Games

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
ep2_coming_soon.jpg

Hey guys!

I am happy to announce that Episode 2: Before Dawn will be released on April 15th!

Episode 2 is about 1/4 larger than Episode 1 in terms of lines of dialogue and images.

To start episode 2 you can simply click on the "Continue" button in the main menu, or select the episode in the "Episodes" menu.
All decisions you made in episode 1 will be automatically carried over to episode 2!

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes