Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
eXtasy Games Nice work, loving this game. Good renders, interesting story, multi-protag setup really enhances the story too and is handled really well. I look forward to more. I hate you for that ep2 cliffhanger though haha.

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
JUST A FEELING THAT THERE MORE TO AMY THAN MEETS THE EYE LIKE SHE IS CONNECTED TO JAKE{ MOTHER MAYBE } AND IF NOT WHY THE VISIONS - ANY WAY THUMBS UP LIKE THE STORY LINE SO FAR AND RENDERS ARE VERY GOOD

Reactions: Anonymux

SamDev

Apr 18, 2022
Okay,this is the second game that had me hooked up from the start and the second Dev that I pledged on his patreon,I'm sucker for stories like this one so keep up and your skills with daz are amazing.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started this game and it looks well written, but the dialogue choices dont seem to have any real consequences and the minigame in the wood annoyed me, why putting that shit in a nice story?
But anyway, this game is really good just for one reason... the MC doesn't have a ridiculous huge dick :ROFLMAO: and Amy has really nice big tits as we like them!

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Normally I'm not really into multiple protagonist title, but I tried this out and really liked it with its narrative.

Well done eXtasy Games, I'll be keeping my eye out for this one.

One question, how many proper LIs (so ones like the one time sex characters like hooker, or characters who died like Mia don't count) is this game planned to have?
Just 2 whom are below or more to come in the future?

- Zoey
- Amy (if she really does become LI to Jake, hence 2 player characters being LIs to each other)

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Hey, have you planned future pregnancy content?
No, that's not planned.

hello i cant use he screeshot option
Thanks for feedback, will look into this.

How much game time is in this vn as of rn?
Depends on your playstill, but I'd say about 1,5 - 2h.

Will there be any way to develop a relationship between Jake and Amy or not?
As of now, that's not planned. It wouldn't fit the story I want to tell. And adding it just to have it in rather harms the story, in my opinion.

Normally I'm not really into multiple protagonist title, but I tried this out and really liked it with its narrative.

Well done eXtasy Games, I'll be keeping my eye out for this one.

One question, how many proper LIs (so ones like the one time sex characters like hooker, or characters who died like Mia don't count) is this game planned to have?
Just 2 whom are below or more to come in the future?

- Zoey
- Amy (if she really does become LI to Jake, hence 2 player characters being LIs to each other)
Two for Jake, for Amy it remains rather with one night stands.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Folks, I downloaded Episode 2 (Fresh Download) but I see no progress beyond my last save when the game was originally released. The first episode left off with Jake leaving town in that montage thing. I see no progress or advancement beyond that. If this is a new "episode" what am I missing because I am exactly where I was months ago.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
While clicking the mega link, it ask for a decryption key. How to get decrypt key?
Links are working, no decryption key needed. Please check again.

Folks, I downloaded Episode 2 (Fresh Download) but I see no progress beyond my last save when the game was originally released. The first episode left off with Jake leaving town in that montage thing. I see no progress or advancement beyond that. If this is a new "episode" what am I missing because I am exactly where I was months ago.
At the end of each episode you always end up in the main menu. To play the next episode, just click "Continue" or select "Episode 2" in the "Episodes" menu.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Links are working, no decryption key needed. Please check again.

At the end of each episode you always end up in the main menu. To play the next episode, just click "Continue" or select "Episode 2" in the "Episodes" menu.
Got it. Didnt even think about that. I just assumed that the game would continue from the last save. Thank you!

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Probably the worst ever STARTING for me in any game until now.

And the male MC looks like a some sort of Spineless crybaby to me.

In the cemetery he said about => "OUR DREAM" to leave and start a new life.

It was not Mia's dream. It was his dream to leave the city for good.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes