eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
e3_release.jpg

Episode 3 is out now and available to download on , and !

I guess the question on everyone's mind after the finale of Episode 2 is: Can Jake and Zoey escape?
Episode 3 picks up right where you left off in Episode 2! Jump right back into the action and continue your journey with Jake, Amy, Zoey and of course Lucas!

But it's not just Jake's possible escape that is the focus of Episode 3, it's also what's happening with Amy... what's the deal with her dreams? Is she up to the task that lies ahead?

Find out in Episode 3 and dive deeper into the world of Fates: Determination!

* The erotic is of course not neglected in this update, among other things you can look forward to the first ever lesbian scene involving Amy!

Episode 3 is again available for PC/Linux/MacOS and Android!

Hard facts:
  • 642 new renders
  • 7 new 30fps sex animations
  • nearly 3000 new lines of code/dialogue
Both the number of renders, animations, and lines of code make Epsiode 3 the largest and most extensive episode to date.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

SamDev

Apr 18, 2022
Damn I was looking for this game like for a week just to see it has new update, can someone update the thread please.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
ep4_out_now.jpg
The development of Episode 4, the next big episode for Fates: Determination, is finished and available to download on patreon, itch.io or subsribestar!

Episode 4 is again available for PC/Linux/MacOS and Android!

Hard facts:
  • 646 new renders
  • 7 new 30fps sex animations
  • nearly 2900 new lines of code/dialogue
This makes Episode 4 almost as extensive as Episode 3!

Talking about Episode 3, the release of Episode 4 makes Episode 1-3 free to the public! Download and give it a try today!
First post is updated with links to Episode 1-3!

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !
We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Damn.

I loved Jake's scene with the librarian. She is one hell of a MILF. I am not at all against a second meeting with her.

But, I have to say that my favorite scene, without a doubt, was Amy's scene with Emilie. I really loved the interaction between the two of them in the scene. I don't know how to explain it. Showing Amy being assertive and confident in the scene was an excellent touch instead of making her shy and "submissive". That dialogue saying: "Good to see you're not using it for nonstop talking" (Amy talking about Emilie's tongue) is incredible. lol
It precisely shows Amy's assertiveness.

I obviously feel more connected to Amy and find her to be a great character. I'm looking forward to finding out what the fuck is going on with her.

That said, as for Emilie... Is she a real/serious love interest for Amy? Or is she just a fling? I plan on going the lesbian route and scenes like that are appreciated, but I'd also be interested in eventually having something more serious between Amy and another woman.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fates: Determination [Ep. 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 416 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 382 MB: -

Fates: Determination [Ep. 3] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes