Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I have an issue where characters in the game keeps indicating that the MC used his powers against the agents while escaping, even though he definitely did not in my playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: twiztid

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
There seems to be an issue where characters in the game keeps indicating that the MC used his powers against the agents while escaping, even though he definitely did not in my playthrough.
Hi!
Did Zoey praise you during the car ride for not hurting anyone?
If so, then what the characters are referring to is the end of episode 1, where Jake "attacked" Lucas and Amy with his power.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
That said, as for Emilie... Is she a real/serious love interest for Amy? Or is she just a fling? I plan on going the lesbian route and scenes like that are appreciated, but I'd also be interested in eventually having something more serious between Amy and another woman.
Thank you!
I'm afraid the Emilie scene will remain a one-time thing. Further lesbian scenes are not planned at the moment.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Hi!
Did Zoey praise you during the car ride for not hurting anyone?
If so, then what the characters are referring to is the end of episode 1, where Jake "attacked" Lucas and Amy with his power.
In my case despite my MC not using powers, not only did Zoey get upset with him for injuring agents, but the agent who talked to Lucas also mentioned injuries.

I even reloaded and did the whole sequence again just to be sure.

Reactions: PikZik

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
In my case despite my MC not using powers, not only did Zoey get upset with him for injuring agents, but the agent who talked to Lucas also mentioned injuries.

I even reloaded and did the whole sequence again just to be sure.
Hmmm, ok, thanks for the feedback, it definitely shouldn't be like that...
Will check it out!

Reactions: PikZik and Vasy

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am bad people. I see the label multiple male and female protagonist. I think, a game in which she will fuck with others but will say that it is not ntr. I see the comments. Indeed I am right. Though I guess I'm just stating the obvious. Luckily people see these things and just walk away without starting any dialectical battle.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I am bad people. I see the label multiple male and female protagonist. I think, a game in which she will fuck with others but will say that it is not ntr. I see the comments. Indeed I am right. Though I guess I'm just stating the obvious. Luckily people see these things and just walk away without starting any dialectical battle.
There is no (and as far as the developer eXtasy Games intends won't be) any romantic or sexual relations or interest in such between the two protagonists. Meaning, any relationships either of the two have won't be NTR unless they end up dating eachothers dates. Which I seriously doubt as well.

Reactions: Gudil

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Fates: Determination [Ep. 1-6] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: If the Quick Menu is not showing, you have to Start a New Game and then load your latest save.
If you are having the "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred" press reload or download the mod again.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
There is no (and as far as the developer eXtasy Games intends won't be) any romantic or sexual relations or interest in such between the two protagonists. Meaning, any relationships either of the two have won't be NTR unless they end up dating eachothers dates. Which I seriously doubt as well.
Don't even try. People like that are convinced that there is NTR and even facts won't change their mind. :HideThePain:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Is there possible next episode that Amy seduce and sexual relation to her partner Lucas, coz Amy can invite a stranger to her bed. So I bet she can do also to Lucas.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Is it possible that you used the rollback feature of renpy? :unsure:
Because once the variable is set, it's set.
I've used rollback several times..
However. On both of those "tests", going forward from that choice, no rollback..
Either pick 'Kiss her back' -> forward til I get slapped to game menu, continue chapter 3, = used powers.
'Stop her' -> forward til I get slapped to game menu, continue chapter 3, = Not used powers.
(on both, granted, if chose to not use powers every time)

Here's my save from the point of that choice.
Not using mod, or anything, straight up purely clean game.

edit: I tried both options again after posting this... and it's reproduced every time...
Load that save. pick to kiss her. Go through. Don't use powers. Continue chapter 3. She'll always scold.. (did 3 times in row)
Again, Load that save. Pick to stop her. Go through. Continue chapter 3. Don't use powers. Always praise. (3 times in row)

Last edited:

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Is there possible next episode that Amy seduce and sexual relation to her partner Lucas, coz Amy can invite a stranger to her bed. So I bet she can do also to Lucas.
You'd have to ask someone who has played ep 4 or sub to the Patreon to play it yourself. Seems likely though.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
I've used rollback several times..
However. On both of those "tests", going forward from that choice, no rollback..
Either pick 'Kiss her back' -> forward til I get slapped to game menu, continue chapter 3, = used powers.
'Stop her' -> forward til I get slapped to game menu, continue chapter 3, = Not used powers.
(on both, granted, if chose to not use powers every time)

Here's my save from the point of that choice.
Not using mod, or anything, straight up purely clean game.
Thanks for your help, will take a look at it! :)

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
No probs at all! :)
You've got a good thing going, so if I can assist anyway, I'm happy to!

Hope it can help out! ><
Who knows, maybe there's some choice earlier on that affects the outcome for some odd ball reason! :p
Hopefully it will help out, and you can figure something from the save. ><
I don't know jack about ren'py coding, so sadly can't assist more than just testing! ><

Reactions: eXtasy Games

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Here's an interesting thing for ya...
I used that previous save.
Rolled back once. Saved.
Reloaded. And went through same way again.
It all works as should!
Every time. Both choices on Ep2.
And whether used, or not used powers in ep3.

I've no idea what to make of it. But maybe you can! :p

New save, made in ep3 version of game included.

Reactions: eXtasy Games

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
View attachment 1660233

Overview:
Fates: Determination is an episodic Adult Visual Novel with epic storytelling, stunning visuals, fully animated sex scenes and a licensed soundtrack!

In Fates you play from the point of view of Jake as well as Amy. Jake is a normal college student who one day finds out he has an unnatural power.
Amy is working for a secret government division, a division that hunts people like Jake. During the game you jump back and forth between the two and experience the story from two perspectives.

Be ready for a captivating adventure full of mysteries and unexpected twists, as well as a fair share of sexy scenes. Every decision you make throughout the game will affect the end of the game.
Are you able to form Jake and Amy’s fate?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-26
Release Date: 2022-08-26
Developer: eXtasy Games - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra:
Walkthrough and Cheat Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1660250 View attachment 1660251 View attachment 1660252 View attachment 1660253 View attachment 1660254 View attachment 1660255 View attachment 1664057 View attachment 1664058 View attachment 1664059 View attachment 1808358 View attachment 1808359 View attachment 1808360 View attachment 2005569 View attachment 2005570 View attachment 2005571
how to fix
1661515394254.png

Reactions: Mamaragan
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes