EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
_B0ia3.png

Overview:
"After a strange event that happened a few years ago, the protagonist lost his mother, and would probably still be living on the streets if it wasn't for the help of a mysterious girl named Lilly. She and her best friend took the Protagonist in, in exchange for his help since she had lost her body and he is the only one who could see her!
The search for the Protagonist's mother led to nothing but more disappointment. And so it would have continued until he received a fateful letter that changed everything."

"Now, he has to attend school while trying to uncover the truth behind the past events."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: VitaYok - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English, Turkish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

jyo1XX.gif kxAsrC.jpg DHbNOq.gif b1ygGq.jpg DB4nik.jpg LaAVSx.jpg hR7WVk.jpg H5IeGG.jpg ASWpnH.jpg lnU1Uv.jpg wU12Ms.jpg SiJh9G.jpg 9j+R0h.gif bc3v++.jpg KTG86a.jpg q5CJft.png zuTKY3.png 3PuQ_a.jpg

Last edited:

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Can you try to do this WITHOUT a freakin' sandbox. PLEASE?
Sandbox? Aaaand I'm out
I tend to agree with the sandbox "issue" of more than 90% of sandbox games because:
- Grindy: You have to "farm" (money most of the time) a lot, for almost no reward, just to advance...
- Repetitive: You MUST see the same event again and again (and again...), with no (or almost) no variation to get "lust/love" or whatever "points"
- Very (artificially) time consuming because you're not guided properly and leads you to do random things just to "unlock" your playthrough.
- Frustrating: Most of the time I find myself telling me "Did I miss an event?" and try to search everywhere, everyday, and at every hour to make sure I didn't miss anything, which is also very time consuming...
BUT, If you avoid those "traps", a sandbox can be a lot better than a VN (kinetic or not).
What I like about a good sandbox game is that's it's more immersive and you can repeat only the events you want.

So thank you for your work, and please give us a good sandbox with good content and without all the frustration.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
1000002953.gif
This looks like it's going to be a Grindfest and the sandbox is the kind that you have to find where to go by simply clicking or pressing on everything ?

EDIT:

So dev, after testing it for a while, it would be nice if you could mention what are the planned tags for this game? (because since the MC can switch bodies with the ghost, and Elice's voyeur :unsure: scene I would rather know what to expect :KEK:)

Good luck.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes