Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
About the grind, I have to side with the people saying this is terrible. I spent a long time following the quests to get almost nothing and gave up before getting to at least one scene in the previews.

Using the phone and computer both are tedious with the tiny exits ect. Interacting with characters is repetitive and grindy. Having to talk with the same person 10 times or give the same girl money 20 times is bad even by sandbox standards. The food system might be the worst part of all of it. Plus there is too much locked by time of day.

I'm effectively locked out of the Isaac quest after mostly skipping the conversation since there are no hints in the notes and he won't tell me anything again. At this point I seriously doubt whatever he wants me to do is worth the time so I'm probably not missing out on much.

I like the look of this game and might check in later but at this point it's definitely not worth my time. Seems like it has potential but there isn't enough here yet and what is here is mostly annoying grind. Animations are noticeably worse quality than the renders. I'd like to see more content and story with the roommates though.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
All SS new pages have been that way for a long time. All it means is that he set up his account fairly recently and that SS is pretty incompetent.

Thank you. I didn't know they did that but was looking around
after I read a post from earlier.

Very glad and hopefully this will turn out incredibly well for the Dev.

Cheers

Reactions: VitaYok

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Everything looks pretty great from glancing at the overview and preview pictures. I'll give the game a shot.

VitaYok

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
i'm kinda dumb, so i'm stuck and need some help

how to do Milla's homework?
She was supposed to send you the code for her account. If you've fixed the home PC, then download the app it should be in your in-game email. In the app, enter her account code. If the PC isn't an option, then use the library. After completing this quest, raise your reputation with Rebecca to seven, and you can confidently return to Milla to get some strawberries.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
There is a grind in the game, but it is not intrusive... There are no repeating events and dialogues! Except for Palmyra...
"There is a grind in the game ..." does not sound all that enlightening. Nobody enjoys grinding ... ever, really, except for certain types of games. Grinding is generally for P2P MMORPG games, and there's a reason for that. I've never gotten up on a Saturday morning, brushed my teeth, and said, "I sure can't wait to get into that game and start grinding today!" Even in WOW or Guild Wars 2 or the original Neverwinter or anything like that.

In a sex VN game? Well ... I just don't really see the reasoning or the necessity behind it. See, I used to have a wife, my first one, who required me to do all this work before I could get to the pussy. You know, back rubs, bath washing, hair brushing, etc. It took hours just to get laid; it was a freakin' sandbox grind every time! It got to the point where it wasn't even worth it, because it was a HEAVY grind, man! AND it was a big reason for our divorce! My little wife now (who resembles Susanna Hoffs in my avatar) for the last 28 years just wants to fuck all the time, and that's how it has always been! No screwing around with back rubs and unnecessary foreplay! That's the kind of woman I always wanted, and that's the kind of woman I married! No sandbox, man! No grind, brother! And I'm a lucky man, because she's hot from head to toe! Men are always checking her out! And often times, I have to say something to them! I'm not a little guy, and they back off. And that's a good game to me. Maybe a little tenderness once in a while. Maybe a single red rose for Valentine's day, or a movie, dinner, and a card on her birthday, or a diamond on Christmas; not EVERY Christmas, but you know, on occasion. But I wouldn't even have to do that, if I didn't want to. However, I appreciate that she has NEVER turned me down when I wanted to get laid, so I do little things for her anyway. She has NEVER had a headache, even when she's had a headache; you get me? I've noticed that she's felt like shit and still would let me fuck her if I wanted. Point is, if I noticed she wasn't feeling well, I wouldn't bother her for it, because I respect her for never holding sex over my head as a tool to get what she wants out of me like so many women do to their men.

Sandboxes are like that to me. They are like a stupid game within a game you have to play to get to the prize, you know? A grind of sorts to get to the good part of the game. A chastity belt you have to find the key to, in order to get to the pussy! So maybe you can tone down your grind to a faint whisper, or remove it altogether, because so many great games have been destroyed by that one daunting aspect ... the dreaded SANDBOX :devilish:!

Peace, my brother, and good luck with your game. Take care!

Last edited:

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
"There is a grind in the game ..." does not sound all that enlightening. Nobody enjoys grinding ... ever, really, except for certain types of games. Grinding is generally for P2P MMORPG games, and there's a reason for that. I've never gotten up on a Saturday morning, brushed my teeth, and said, "I sure can't wait to get into that game and start grinding today!" Even in WOW or Guild Wars 2 or the original Neverwinter or anything like that.

In a sex VN game? Well ... I just don't really see the reasoning or the necessity behind it. See, I used to have a wife, my first one, who required me to do all this work before I could get to the pussy. You know, back rubs, bath washing, hair brushing, etc. It took hours just to get laid; it was a freakin' sandbox grind every time! It got to the point where it wasn't even worth it, because it was a HEAVY grind, man! AND it was a big reason for our divorce! My little wife now (who resembles Susanna Hoffs in my avatar) for the last 28 years just wants to fuck all the time, and that's how it has always been! No screwing around with back rubs and unnecessary foreplay! That's the kind of woman I always wanted, and that's the kind of woman I married! No sandbox, man! No grind, brother! And I'm a lucky man, because she's hot from head to toe! Men are always checking her out! And often times, I have to say something to them! I'm not a little guy, and they back off. And that's a good game to me. Maybe a little tenderness once in a while. Maybe a single red rose for Valentine's day, or a movie, dinner, and a card on her birthday, or a diamond on Christmas; not EVERY Christmas, but you know, on occasion. But I wouldn't even have to do that, if I didn't want to. However, I appreciate that she has NEVER turned me down when I wanted to get laid, so I do little things for her anyway. She has NEVER had a headache, even when she's had a headache; you get me? I've noticed that she's felt like shit and still would let me fuck her if I wanted. Point is, if I noticed she wasn't feeling well, I wouldn't bother her for it, because I respect her for never holding sex over my head as a tool to get what she wants out of me like so many women do to their men.

Sandboxes are like that to me. They are like a stupid game within a game you have to play to get to the prize, you know? A grind of sorts to get to the good part of the game. A chastity belt you have to find the key to, in order to get to the pussy! So maybe you can tone down your grind to a faint whisper, or remove it altogether, because so many great games have been destroyed by that one daunting aspect ... the dreaded SANDBOX :devilish:!

Peace, my brother, and good luck with your game. Take care!
It was an interesting story, but since you quoted my post I would like to clarify..... I am not the developer of this game) Peace to you too)

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
It was an interesting story, but since you quoted my post I would like to clarify..... I am not the developer of this game) Peace to you too)
My mistake, I hope the dev gets to read it, because it was about as long as a sandbox episode, and I don't feel like writing it again! :sick:

kirkkis

Jul 2, 2020
Even if I choose instant text speed, disable all transitions etc., it still forces the animated text on me. It's infuriating, I want to see the whole text block at once, not in portions.

Reactions: cheer1o_o and Tar77

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
Even if I choose instant text speed, disable all transitions etc., it still forces the animated text on me. It's infuriating, I want to see the whole text block at once, not in portions.
Yeah... I hate it when you read the last sentence, press enter, and begin turning your gaze to the left to read a new sentence, just to find out that there is more text in this block. Then you have to look where you left off to read it. It's even more annoying if it happens multiple times

gooboy

Jan 20, 2020
I have no idea how to get money also I keep going to the supermarket to get the cable and the option is not available

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
You're right. I wanted to read some interesting and adequate reviews of the game and not stories that it is a sandbox from those who do not even touch the game itself.
I just started playing 2 days ago and I usually don't write reviews so I'll just give my impressions.
Honestly, the game is good, the models are great and the story is entertaining at least for me, but this is the 0.1 version so I think a review right now would feel like nitpicking and won't do justice to the game.
I think the game may need a small tutorial, but these are the thing that would get put in the game as the development evolve anyway.
I don't mind the sandbox at all but sometimes it is hard to know where to click or not, the events are also a bit of a mess for me because I don't know the level of progression for each character, I didn't even know the game has a quest log (but it's my fault here).
Maybe add a fast travel button for important locations too.
tldr; this is really good for a first release but the sandbox needs some improvements.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes