Seeking Father daughter games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I realize I'm far too late, but I think it's worth to share for those interested:

Intimate Relations is a game based on father-daughter incest, pretty good.

Doctor Amana is a game in which the daughter is one of the female interests (and all 6 are important, there's no fmc). Btw the game quality is very high so you should really try this one, found it top notch.

In Thirsty for my Guest it's not your biological daughter, but I found the themes similar and the game is ok so I share.

Last edited:

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I realize I'm far too late, but I think it's worth to share for those interested:

Intimate Relations is a game based on father-daughter incest, pretty good.

Doctor Amana is a game in which the daughter is one of the female interests (and all 6 are important, there's no fmc). Btw the game quality is very high so you should really try this one, found it top notch.

In Thirsty for my Guest it's not your biological daughter, but I found the themes similar and the game is ok so I share.
Thank you so much for the Doctor Amana recommendation!

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Last edited:

KALXXX

Jun 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "scrumbles, post: 3704261, membro: 1157542"]
Saluti signore. Per favore, vuoi seguirmi e unirti all'Italian Corner ? È più probabile trovare quello che stai cercando.
Ué, paisa ', segui il link. Di quello che c'è, non manca niente. Tenimme pure a Parental Love .
[/ CITAZIONE] ma la traduzione è solo per la domanda da scegliere
?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
ma la traduzione è solo per la domanda da scegliere ?
Sorry, I don't understand the question. But if you need help with the patch, just ask in the thread I linked in the previous post. Usually you must launch the file and copy and paste the content in the game folder.
Scusa, non capisco la domanda. Ma se ti serve aiuto con la patch, chiedi nella discussione di cui ho messo il collegamento poco sopra. Di solito ti basta fare doppio clic sul file e copiare e incollare il contenuto estratto nella cartella del gioco.

Reactions: Pidofile

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
To get around Patreon rules, the default for Light of my Life is "ward" and "guardian", but you can edit those relationships and have fun with your daughters. (Disclaimer: Slow burn story, no sex with wards in last build but the writing is top notch, and this is my favorite game I have played from f95)

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
hello all can someone help me find game that i play cant recall name
I am sure many people would assist you find your game without a name, but it is too great a challenge with no information to narrow it down.

I would assume the game involves some father-daughter interplay, based on where you are posting, but that's still a lot of options. Any information you can recall about the game, such as plot, art style, characters, notable moments, or anything like that would probably help us narrow the search.

What was the daughter's and/or main character's hair color?
What did the main character do for an occupation?
Were there other characters? (like maybe daughter's friends or father's co-workers)
Was there sexual content in the build that you remember?

Tell us what you can recall, and I am sure someone will know what you are talking about.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I am sure many people would assist you find your game without a name, but it is too great a challenge with no information to narrow it down.

I would assume the game involves some father-daughter interplay, based on where you are posting, but that's still a lot of options. Any information you can recall about the game, such as plot, art style, characters, notable moments, or anything like that would probably help us narrow the search.

What was the daughter's and/or main character's hair color?
What did the main character do for an occupation?
Were there other characters? (like maybe daughter's friends or father's co-workers)
Was there sexual content in the build that you remember?

Tell us what you can recall, and I am sure someone will know what you are talking about.
He gives more info here

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, so i'm late as fuck to this thread, but any other suggestions?
I'd add:
Daughter Saga - Pretty decent
Daddys Goodnight Kiss 1 and 2 - Absolute trash
Hanna's Boat Trip - Semi decent
I love daddy - Pretty good
My little princess - Pretty decent even though the chick looks anorexic
Lust man standing - Decent
Bad hero - Hilariously bad
My Lovely Sara - Dunno if this one is ever gonna be finished.
Picture perfect - Awesome game
(In case i've missed any)
Why is Bad hero Hilariously bad?
It's an awesome game and I can't recommend it enough.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
New, recently released FmF - Theatrical Cut [Part 1] [OhWee, RustyV] a parody of DMD from a team of creators that have made significant contributions to the DMD Fan Art thread.

The games is release on F95 for free, the current release is scence setting featuring Dee, Elena and Jen.

It's quirky, humorous and an original take of the characters from the original, worth keeping an eye on, especially if i fulfils some of the promises from the Fan Art Thread

ZolaRimanua

Jun 4, 2020
Hello, I need help finding this one game so that it would not stuck inside my head anymore.

So these are some of things I remember, if there's anything to I will edit later:

1. You have 3 daughters, two are step-daughters from 2nd marriage
2. You are a divorced after you caught you wife cheating
3. one of your daughter live with you while other two with their mom
4. one of your daughter is kinda manipulative but it helps you to get your other daughters
5. I think the 2 are black-haired but I cannot recall what hair color is the other 1
6. There's also a dream interaction where your subconsciousness manifest as your daughters justifying what you are doing is not wrong
7. If I recall correctly, you are real estate agent? (Idk what this profession is called but you are the person people need to talk to if they want to own/rent a house or apartment or etc)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote