VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
The game has some of the best art i have ever seen in any of these games and it does have a pretty good story and no the daughter sure in the hell does not look 13 more like 18 but i do agree with how she acts.
Not even remotely close to 18 years old and the visuals look too plastic for me.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The game has some of the best art i have ever seen in any of these games and it does have a pretty good story and no the daughter sure in the hell does not look 13 more like 18 but i do agree with how she acts.
I agree...she does NOT look like she is 13 and actually does look 18. There are a few games with girls that are questionable but this game is not one of them. This whole "I think she looks under age, therefore she is" mentality that some people have gets old fast.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Roflmao .... mgtow

I'll leave them to their delusional sausage fest, i'll stick with my wife.
Since when is MGTOW a sausage fest? You must not know what it is has nothing to do with that it is more long the lines of not getting married people that are MGTOW still fuck woman but refuse to be suckered into the death bond known as marriage good for you if you have a good woman that does not screw you over but in today's world it is getting harder to find a loyal woman who would not divorce you and take the money an kids.

Reactions: battleguy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have no clue what MGTOW but then I have no clue what half these abbreviations are that some use. For me I'll pass on this game till there's a patch for it if no patch comes then no download from me.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I have no clue what MGTOW but then I have no clue what half these abbreviations are that some use. For me I'll pass on this game till there's a patch for it if no patch comes then no download from me.
Google tells all but MGTOW is not in this game also no need for a patch game works good but maybe wait for next update since it still does not have a lot.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I'm talking about an incest patch since it's no longer my lovely daughter anymore.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
from dev, today:
"I translate it now and after it I give 0.3 for my translator

after this I release it

2-4 days.."

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to make the window size a lot smaller? When I opened the .exe file, I thought my game was bugged. I couldn't see the full title of the game, or the options (new game/load game/etc). For me the game's window size is way too long.

Also, will there be a mac version?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Will there be a Patch later now that the game changed name?
And do I need to start from the beginning.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
you can say what the relation Sara is to you and what she calls you so no need for a patch. And unforunatly yes i had too. there might be someone that can work around it but ehhh. it isnt long or hard to start over so far

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes