VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I love my new name makes the op funnier to look at when you see who provided the link lol also no change log at all has been released. Walkthroughs apparently included and i have ran into no bugs at all nor have i had any bugs due to saves. However i will look into it and see if i can recreate it

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Deleted my previous post. So lets try again dev screwed up did not compile the tyrano build for android. And a new dev to the scene managed to break his tyrano game before its even been released. So i am bug fixing new devs game first ( have a feeling he has simply misslabeled images) i will then import the android version of my lovely sara into my tyrano builder and compile it into an apk. Guy did all the other parts but skipped that one for some weird reason. So give me like an hour or 2 . Unless someone else here has paid for tyrano builder in wich case just aim tyrano at the android versions files and compile as an apk.

Reactions: Ryder282

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
what was the game called before change? so i cna find the folder on my pc xD

bossy

Oct 28, 2017
Quick question is the mac version a single app or a folder? If its a folder can you tell me all the names of files in folder?

its a folder with a Walkthrough_0.3 and another folder that conten the game when you try to open the file will appear the message this app can not be open.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
its a folder with a Walkthrough_0.3 and another folder that conten the game when you try to open the file will appear the message this app can not be open.
As i feared he has not compiled it for mac. Smh he did the same woth the android version. Ill add it to the list

Reactions: bossy

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
First, open terminal and write "chmod +x ", then open package by right-click of My_Love_Sara.app and go to folder Contents/MacOS. Hold the "nwjs" file and drop in/on the terminal window. The hole directory etc. will appear and run by pressing enter. And try to open app once again.

At least this is the way if an app says "can not open".

Well, I tried now;
It says the app hasn't been designed for your mac.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
First, open terminal and write "chmod +x ", then open package by right-click of My_Love_Sara.app and go to folder Contents/MacOS. Hold the "nwjs" file and drop in/on the terminal window. The hole directory etc. will appear and run by pressing enter. And try to open app once again.

At least this is the way if an app says "can not open".

Well, I tried now;
It says the app hasn't been designed for your mac.
Its funny just how easy tyrano builder is and how crystal clear it is to port to mac or android. It completely baffles me how the dev managed to screw something up thats as simple as clicking a button

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
@bossy Could you test this, and also who has a Mac

Open tyranoscript.
Use F2 for screenfix (not really a fix)

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes