VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
The game is freezing after she comes home to the dad, after pressing "Can't Believe", the game will be frozen after some sentences

Reactions: B10

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
First, open terminal and write "chmod +x ", then open package by right-click of My_Love_Sara.app and go to folder Contents/MacOS. Hold the "nwjs" file and drop in/on the terminal window. The hole directory etc. will appear and run by pressing enter. And try to open app once again.

At least this is the way if an app says "can not open".

Well, I tried now;
It says the app hasn't been designed for your mac.
You also have to do this for Contents/Frameworks/nwjs*/Contents/MacOS/nwjs*

(there are 3 apps embedded in the app that also don't have execute permissions)

@Caizer what steps do you do when making the Mac app? Something is messing up the file permissions.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah it's still my sweet daughter as you can set what relation she is and what she calls you at the start of the game.

Reactions: Paprika

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Great game...really much possibilities. I like that. It is really perv.

But a little bit dissappointed with this update content...was think to have more. But we cannot have everything ! :)

dunhill

May 3, 2017
for anyone wondering how to save the game just right click and you'll see the menu (ESC don't work).... oh and F2 is to toggle fullscreen (not F4).... i guess this game dev wanted to be unique and different:evilsmile::evilsmile:

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
This game looks like every other game, with the same renders, the same locations. Sadly, there is nothing new here. Lot of work have to be done. Starting from main page design, and fonts. They looks like default MS World colors and graphic text. You cant reverse, because this ugly default control screen pops out nad behind it you see text. I didnt expect much from another DmD clone so i was not disappointed. 3/5 for now.

Edit. I checked his patreon. First and only goal: I will quit my job and work on this game full time. Why people are still catching this bait?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes