VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Yuri_Boyka

It's basically just like DmD. The DEV even used the character names from DmD. So far there is Elena Lucas Jenny (another name for Jennifer) and I'm guessing more will pop up later.

Reactions: Yuri_Boyka

bossy

Oct 28, 2017
what have you done to have it working? Opening tyranoscript gives me just a browser windows with a gray background and the word nw.js???
I just opened tyranoscript and that worked but i think he will soon release a version for mac optimisted :)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, on linux there an error when opening (chrome and Firefox), index.html :
File not found :/data/system/Config.tjs

A file who is in the corresponding folder in any case.

This said, if someone is able to play on android, how?

Darthreign

Mar 22, 2018
Actually android version is not compiled, it's just not usable. Someone told in an early post that he will compile it for us.

Just wait

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
I was a bit hesitant to try this because it uses some weird engine but after playing it, it has pretty similar user experince to RenPy so that's good :)

Story so far seems very DMD-esque, not saying that is bad, just look how well DMD resonated with players.
Characters so far look nice, especially the daughter who is very cute and at the same time super sexy.Also she actually looks like she might be 18 like the story seems to indicate :rolleyes:
No complaints on the renders part,they look nice.
First pages in the thread suggests it launced with horrible translation but as of 0.3 the dialog is very readable and i noticed only couple of dialog errors.
Best of luck to the dev and i can't wait to see what the future holds for the lovely couple :winkytongue:

Reactions: Art08

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I have a very stupid bug sara has come to mc after bunny because he has to fix his code and when I showed the bedroom to sara I have two choices what I can do "prepare food" or "watch tv" but the food tell me the game "you already prepared with sara" and the tv "you already watch tv with sara" and I can not do anything else

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Any new content? all the change log says is
v0.3
Changed Name to "My Lovely Sara" to comply with Patreon Rules.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I gave it a try and it feels really rushed. So it's been like 2-3 days maybe and they haven't seen each other in a decade or so. When Sara just shows up at the mc's apartment I thought, okay this could happen cause she has some serious abandonment issues, forget that it costs a lot more money to just fly spur of the moment like that.

This is after the random as dialogue at the cafe where the MC after seeing his daughter for maybe a few hours decides it's smart to to blurt out that he wants to become her relationship yoda and pose as her boyfriend to help build her confidence. This felt really forced, I know some people grumbled that this was another DMD clone and I was like w/e i'll give it a shot, that right there with the training shit and the wording totally felt ripped from DMD.

The last scene was going alright daughter shows up cause she can't sleep, (seems cliche) but then it's explained away so I was like alright. Then the mc decided out of no where to shove his tongue in his daughters mouth. Now up until this point there is no real indication that he is at all remotely attracted to his daughter, none whatsoever. He comments that she is attractive and stuff, sure anyone can see that but there is no attraction established and he tries to makeout with his daughter out of the blue. Well, the wtf meter went off right there cause it's not till the end of that scene the camera zooms in on the mcs crouch cause he popped a boner so he just tried to make out with his daughter at random cause fuck it why not?

So as a person watching this unfold, for starters it's nice like a lazy Sunday afternoon, and then alluva sudden there is a runaway train that jumps the tracks and is just mowing people down left and right. It's still early so it's possible to fix some of the dialogue so it's not a clusterfuck but it could end up like that other DMD clone with the crackhead daughter that everyone forgot about cause it was awful.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I was a bit hesitant to try this because it uses some weird engine but after playing it, it has pretty similar user experince to RenPy so that's good :)

Story so far seems very DMD-esque, not saying that is bad, just look how well DMD resonated with players.
Characters so far look nice, especially the daughter who is very cute and at the same time super sexy.Also she actually looks like she might be 18 like the story seems to indicate :rolleyes:
No complaints on the renders part,they look nice.
First pages in the thread suggests it launced with horrible translation but as of 0.3 the dialog is very readable and i noticed only couple of dialog errors.
Best of luck to the dev and i can't wait to see what the future holds for the lovely couple :winkytongue:
It is hard playing games with out the rollback option since you have to restart the game every time

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
i just save every time there is a dialog choice and if i mess up i just load the save again. Loading save is instantaneous,not sure why you would have to restart the game ::|:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i just save every time there is a dialog choice and if i mess up i just load the save again. Loading save is instantaneous,not sure why you would have to restart the game ::|:
I had no save hence restart game anyway did anything change from the first 2 versions before he goes back home?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes