VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I don´t undertand very well what is the criterion of Patreon.. If there is incest.. are you fucked??? so... why do not siad nothing to dreams of desire (game that i love) ??? for example.. and others creators.. yes.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Any word from the dev? He should have his own site up since Patreon is down, maybe a discord too. I would still support this project off patreon

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

DOD has a incest patch now. Other then seeing that it has a patch I haven't wasted time on the game.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Look, we can all agree that Patreon should get double-fucked with a both a fire hydrant and a rusty garden weasel for pulling the rug out on its adult-oriented developers the way they have, but at this point, it's hard to be sympathetic for devs starting games with titles like "My Lovely Daughter." If that's the game you want to make, you're gonna have to find a different platform (unfortunately, not many alternatives exist) OR give it a discreet title and avoid the TOS violations while also working on a patch that restores the "forbidden" content. That's just common sense. You'd have to be pretty ignorant to start developing an incest-themed game with the plan of hosting it on Patreon.

It doesn't matter if this game currently contains no incestuous contact.... Either father-daughter shenanigans are the goal in the future development of the game, or the main female nonMC just happens to be the daughter of the MC but nothing happens between the father and daughter so... then what? The player has sex with other girls while the daughter just exists, oblivious? We observe chastely as the daughter engages in sex with other male nonMCs? Uhhhh, neither of those sound too fun, at least to me.

It's sad and maddening and unfortunate, but we live in a post-Patreon world now where these games just can't exist on their own. That sucks, but devs who ignore that reality are being pretty blind to it. Other devs have shown that it's not all that complicated to disguise a game and provide patches that restore the original intent.

Hopefully this dev is smart and creative enough to rework the game so the daughter is some "family friend" or something needing a place to stay, and a patch makes everything right again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just change their title then make a patch to change the name and title back again like MOH.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It'll still be my lovely daughter all you have to do is write who is Sara for you and who is MC for Sara and it's back to the way it was before. You can also change her name if you know how and change it to daughter.

coolcool2500

Oct 18, 2017
It'll still be my lovely daughter all you have to do is write who is Sara for you and who is MC for Sara and it's back to the way it was before. You can also change her name if you know how and change it to daughter.
how do you change her name back to daughter?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You would need something to extract and then edit the files. I just noticed it's not renpy so not sure how to do it with whatever this is. So there will need to be a patch made for it for me I'll pass on it till there is one.

coolcool2500

Oct 18, 2017
@

You would need something to extract and then edit the files. I just noticed it's not renpy so not sure how to do it with whatever this is. So there will need to be a patch made for it for me I'll pass on it till there is one.
OK thanks

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 50449
Overview:
What is MLD about?
MLD simulate a type of "Visual Novel" and "Corruption".
Im using: TyranoBuilder, Daz3D, Photoshop.​

Updated: 23-Feb-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.2.3
Language: English & Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Download(s):
English v0.2.3: - - - - -
Russian v0.2: - - - - - -

View attachment 50450 View attachment 50451 View attachment 50452
That version its probably just an introduction and nothing more ...I have noticed some instability like when you click once end you end up losing some of the dialogue because it went too fast forward , I also wasn't able to safe in any point so I could load at any point if I did any mistake ...pfff Anyway the game wasn't so big and it took like 15 minutes to come to the end .

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Another game about a bitch taking your kid/s away and this is why MGTOW is the only life a man in 2018 can have never get married folks it is a death sentence this may be a game but trust me this shit happens every day in real life the courts almost always side with the woman. But anyway on to the game i just started and i know if that was me i most likely would have hung up the phone after saying fuck you and your sister. I'll play the rest and see what happens maybe it was the MC's fault for the divorce if that is the case i can understand but not allowing a father to see his kid is disgusting and woman wonder why men act the way they do woman have it better.

Reactions: battleguy and Blayo

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Because the girls act and look like 13-year-olds. I don't see any other reason people play that game.
The game has some of the best art i have ever seen in any of these games and it does have a pretty good story and no the daughter sure in the hell does not look 13 more like 18 but i do agree with how she acts.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes