VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
how can i fix day 2? when its start then nothing is doing?
when i click no other text comes but options and save/load i can do

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
how can i fix day 2? when its start then nothing is doing?
when i click no other text comes but options and save/load i can do
You have to use "Enter" button for some reason, then it goes back to clicking your mouse :) but how to save the game?

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
no i dont come on the enter button

and for save i take the right mouse button and save then

but when day 2 starts he say i need to get up and then nothing go anymore
i can go in the options for load/save and close but thats all

Reactions: gamer15

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

On the 2nd day when you are in the MC's motel you have to use the ENTER KEY on your keyboard to move the story forward till you leave the motel then it switches back to the mouse button.

Reactions: Cirro84

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I like it, I understand the comparison with DMD, but even if I do all the same things I've done on DMD, I can still easily get immerse on this game because is different characters. Not to mention the daughter here looks 10 times better.

trucktire

Feb 17, 2018
Just started this game. Like everyone says, total dmd clone. :) Also, it might be nitpicking but I found it funny that he charted a private plane but booked a sketchy hotel of a site? If he can afford to charter a private plane, wouldn't that kind of mean that he's rich, or at least really well of? Then why book a bad hotel? I think the author doesn't know what it means to "charter a private plane"...

Reactions: xenos87

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can we stop calling bugfixes and fixes in general updates? Call them bugfixes?

Especially from the smaller devs you get 4 updates which include nothing but bugfixes and one or two new renders in between the actual existing content.

It makes you download the same build over and over again adding nothing new.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Can we stop calling bugfixes and fixes in general updates call them bugfixes?

Especially from the smaller devs you get 4 updates which include nothing but bugfixes and one or two new renders in between the actual existing content.

It makes you download the same build over and over again adding nothing new.
Totally agree. I also hate this.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
well the amount of people complaining about bugs in this game and to the engine this game is based off of "TyranoBuilder" pretty sure i can cross this game off but i have to admit the art looks good but art alone does not make a good wank session

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
well the amount of people complaining about bugs in this game and to the engine this game is based off of "TyranoBuilder" pretty sure i can cross this game off but i have to admit the art looks good but art alone does not make a good wank session
Eh, it's not THAT buggy, it's just that the one 'bug' that is there is really weird and not something intuitive to get around. Basically, you spend the entire game left-clicking to move the text forward, and then find a weird spot where you have to hit return to continue for a little bit, then back to left-clicking again later. Not even a bug really, just a really weird short term control change. But, there isn't any content worth wanking to at this point, the story is still in the introduction phase.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Eh, it's not THAT buggy, it's just that the one 'bug' that is there is really weird and not something intuitive to get around. Basically, you spend the entire game left-clicking to move the text forward, and then find a weird spot where you have to hit return to continue for a little bit, then back to left-clicking again later. Not even a bug really, just a really weird short term control change. But, there isn't any content worth wanking to at this point, the story is still in the introduction phase.
ok

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes