VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is the game Buggy or what?! I'm waking up on day 2 at the hotel, but I get stuck and can't proceed.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Ptolemy (intimate relations and they have another one as well something with Dana in the title) left Morph, and Spooky left (have no clue who they are)

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm.
Estranged daughter, angry ex-wife that blocked your contact with her, best friend is called Elena, foot massage, becoming her boyfriend just to practise....................................
This game has absolutely nothing in common with DMD.
:p:p:p:p

Reactions: xןʞ

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, I revisited this visual novel/game after a couple months to try this update... Even though I did run into a bug, and was eventually able to get around it, I am seeing even more similarities to other Visual Novels that are hard to ignore... The old story content already had a slightly similar feel to the Dating My Daughter visual novel/game... The new content seems to be reinforcing that concern... In v0.1 I saw some similarities, but there was enough of a difference, to not feel as concerned that it might be heading down the exact same road/path, but some of the new v0.2 content seems to be just adding fuel to the fire... It's still a decent VN/Game so far, but going with SO many similarities, does tarnish that polish a small bit... I went ahead and updated my review...

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
The game looks good. But maybe in a couple of months, when Caizer Games corrects the bugs, and creates a visible options menu and it is easy to save a game it will be interesting to play.

The visuals are pretty interesting... D is Hot. It reminds me of the actress Miriam Giovanelli.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Actually her best friend is Jenny Elena is her aunt. Though it does look like they are using a lot of the names and stuff from DmD. A person from dad's job is named Lucas Elena is the aunt Jenny is her best friend.

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
How do you save your progress in this game? I see the save menu but it never actually saves anything.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@

Ptolemy (intimate relations and they have another one as well something with Dana in the title) left Morph, and Spooky left (have no clue who they are)
What makes you think that Pto left for good? He was pretty disappointed last week about how some dumbfucks were talking shit about his Intimate Relations and he was pissed for a good reason. And something seems to be boiling in his Dreaming of Dana thread, too.

It's true that some of his best (moral) supporters have left f95 for good within the last months of intense mod terror on anything fun in here, so his posting rate has been falling since then, that's true. But I'd like to believe that he's also busy creating his games and not interested about answering on dumb questions and poisonous comments, but hasn't left for good.

He did log in on Wednesday last time, he just hasn't posted anything since Feb 8th.

He is one of my favored devs and good smart creative guys here. I really don't want him to leave. :teary:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Quote from linked post by Ptolemy- [muttdoggy added this to make it clear where this quote is from]
"This sounds like they left to me.

I honestly don't know what has happened to this site.

When I first came here, yes the people were pirates, but they were also pleasant, and gave constructive criticism. But Irredeemable is right. This shit has turned more toxic than 4chan. Maybe I should of taken the hint when Morph, and Spooky left.
Anyway, I'm out.
Best of luck."

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
What makes you think that Pto left for good? He was pretty disappointed last week about how some dumbfucks were talking shit about his Intimate Relations and he was pissed for a good reason. And something seems to be boiling in his Dreaming of Dana thread, too.

It's true that some of his best (moral) supporters have left f95 for good within the last months of intense mod terror on anything fun in here, so his posting rate has been falling since then, that's true. But I'd like to believe that he's also busy creating his games and not interested about answering on dumb questions and poisonous comments, but hasn't left for good.

He did log in on Wednesday last time, he just hasn't posted anything since Feb 8th.

He is one of my favored devs and good smart creative guys here. I really don't want him to leave. :teary:
This conversations sounds a bit off topic for this thread...

Some folks are just too sensitive... All artists should get used to ups and downs when it comes to public opinion... Taking too much to heart when it comes to some folks being either over critical or over praising is just gonna get ya upset... Better to just listen, take out of it what you can, and continue on doing what ever you feel is best for your own product... Throwing tantrums publicly or threatening to pick up your toys and go home, is not a sign of maturity, and just makes the publics impression waver, when it is entirely possible it was never wavering before...

In any case, throwing stones at everyone on a website over a small percentage of it's membership being over negative, isn't the way to maturely handle it... Best to just ignore it, or if it's breaking some sort of site rule, then report it...

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Oh and just because some people here believe, that everything looks like DMD and DMD is the most original and classic and meme/trop maker. The idea of DMD in its purest form is also used in the musicvideo of Billy Idol's - Cradle of Love (30 years old). Hikikomori in his appartment gets a visit by hot chick. Whether you throw incest on that or not is optional. Thats the introduction guys: millions of books from the same genre have the same introduction. the next pages decide...

Oh and Pto left for now. Threw a tantrum and joined his friends at ettiquette policed patreon. But his F95 fans are bitchy ones to be sure.

@Caizer a the beginning of the second day. mouse input is disabled for one scene. i had to switsch to keyboard, that took some time to come through.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Oh and just because some people here believe, that everything looks like DMD and DMD is the most original and classic and meme/trop maker. The idea of DMD in its purest form is also used in the musicvideo of Billy Idol's - Cradle of Love (30 years old). Hikikomori in his appartment gets a visit by hot chick. Whether you throw incest on that or not is optional. Thats the introduction guys: millions of books from the same genre have the same introduction. the next pages decide...

Oh and Pto left for now. Threw a tantrum and joined his friends at ettiquette policed patreon. But his F95 fans are bitchy ones to be sure.

@Caizer a the beginning of the second day. mouse input is disabled for one scene. i had to switsch to keyboard, that took some time to come through.
I wouldn't say everything is a one for one match between DMD and this game... But there are a lot of striking similarities in how both the stories play out:

- Father hasn't seen daughter in very long time due to ex-wife not wanting him in his daughters life
- Father sees his daughter behind his ex-wife's back
- Father gives somewhat sensual massage to daughter early on
- Father goes on dates/outings with daughter
- Father offers to teach daughter how to interact with boys by offering to be her pretend boyfriend
- Daughter has a dark haired best friend

And the list goes on... Now of course there are a lot of differences as well... But it's all the small things that just follow very similar paths, that makes these two stories appear so similar... Things like the pretend boyfriend stuff, and the protagonist being so good at massages, and so on that are almost carbon copies... Rather than going about it in some unique way... Now, of course just the concept of it being a father/daughter story doesn't throw off alarm bells for similarity... But how the little idiosyncrasies seem so much the same...

All that being said, I still enjoy this VN/Game... And I'm still planning to continue checking it out as it develops...

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I But there are a lot of striking similarities...

1) Father hasn't seen daughter in very long time due to ex-wife not wanting him in his daughters life
2) Father sees his daughter behind his ex-wife's back
3) Father gives somewhat sensual massage to daughter early on
4) Father goes on dates/outings with daughter
5) Father offers to teach daughter how to interact with boys by offering to be her pretend boyfriend
6) Daughter has a dark haired best friend [Sic]
Let me help you alleviate your concerns:

1) Thats 50% of all FD-incest games, the other 50% being, they live together.
2) Thats 100% of all FD games otherwise it would be called 'Family Fuck Fest' 2) follows automatically if 1) is true
3) Thats 100% of all FD games and definitively NOT like DMD; in DMD i had to wait THREE updates for this, here only ONE; Also massages and physical bonding help in reconnecting. Not trying to do so would be alarming. Given that both like and missed each other.
4) Thats EVERY ero-DATING game ever invented, FD, BS, non-incest. DATING.
5) Yeah that IS pretty cliche. I am not even sure it is necessary here.
6) If main girl BLOND then Best-friend RAVEN. If the Daughter was dark-haired her friend would be blond. Yes the third one will be a redhead.
6a) The Fact that Dau is a Blonde big chested teen is more alarming. Given that her mother's sister is dark-haired, that probably means MC is blonde :D.
7) He borrowed the dialog tree structure.

I restate my case, genre-fiction has many similarities. It matters what happens from here, now that the introduction is finished. Also keep i mind, that this game starts at DMD chapter two: F visits D and gets her home to a probable loving auntie. That is not even hinted in DMD. Also Keep in Mind reality exists. Asking your daughter to take a walk in the park and buy her ice-cream is the goto for every dad in the universe. In fact the triathlon walk-eat-watch is a cliche first date in general.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes