VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Let me help you alleviate your concerns:

1) Thats 50% of all FD-incest games, the other 50% being, they live together.
2) Thats 100% of all FD games otherwise it would be called 'Family Fuck Fest' 2) follows automatically if 1) is true
3) Thats 100% of all FD games and definitively NOT like DMD; in DMD i had to wait THREE updates for this, here only ONE; Also massages and physical bonding help in reconnecting. Not trying to do so would be alarming. Given that both like and missed each other.
4) Thats EVERY ero-DATING game ever invented, FD, BS, non-incest. DATING.
5) Yeah that IS pretty cliche. I am not even sure it is necessary here.
6) If main girl BLOND then Best-friend RAVEN. If the Daughter was dark-haired her friend would be blond. Yes the third one will be a redhead.
6a) The Fact that Dau is a Blonde big chested teen is more alarming. Given that her mother's sister is dark-haired, that probably means MC is blonde :D.
7) He borrowed the dialog tree structure.

I restate my case, genre-fiction has many similarities. It matters what happens from here, now that the introduction is finished. Also keep i mind, that this game starts at DMD chapter two: F visits D and gets her home to a probable loving auntie. That is not even hinted in DMD. Also Keep in Mind reality exists. Asking your daughter to take a walk in the park and buy her ice-cream is the goto for every dad in the universe. In fact the triathlon walk-eat-watch is a cliche first date in general.
Not really concerns for me, more like just making observations... I was just trying to show there are a lot of similarities, while knowing full well that there are actually more differences then exact similarities... The wheel wasn't reinvented with this one, but it's still pretty decent...

PS - It's more the boyfriend pretend thing and the massages that stuck out in my mind the most, for pretty specific similarities...I've played/read lots of other F/D visual novels, and only these two use these particular dynamics...

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
PS - It's more the boyfriend pretend thing and the massages that stuck out in my mind the most, for pretty specific similarities... ...only these two use these particular dynamics...
Hmm, other games do use the same approach but have a more openworld and grinding approach. The go-there -> have fun -> influence daughter -> get home and have intimacy is very 'Dating Sim' like and not that common among classic corruption games.

I am still maintaining that DMD and MLD are more like vanilla dating sims, that throw FD content just on top. However, that makes them easy to spot and lump together. There isn't really much you can swap from a VN-dating game other then the visuals. These seem to have been inspired by DMD that is clear.
In fact DMD and MLD are reduced dating VNs because in a classic dating VN you could choose between 4 girls (Daughter, niece, D's friend, Sister etc.) and then ride the story to its conclusion.
So in a sense, the other characters are not different story paths in DMD but diversions and side-quests from the man FD path.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Hmm, other games do use the same approach but have a more openworld and grinding approach. The go-there -> have fun -> influence daughter -> get home and have intimacy is very 'Dating Sim' like and not that common among classic corruption games.

I am still maintaining that DMD and MLD are more like vanilla dating sims, that throw FD content just on top. However, that makes them easy to spot and lump together. There isn't really much you can swap from a VN-dating game other then the visuals. These seem to have been inspired by DMD that is clear.
In fact DMD and MLD are reduced dating VNs because in a classic dating VN you could choose between 4 girls (Daughter, niece, D's friend, Sister etc.) and then ride the story to its conclusion.
So in a sense, the other characters are not different story paths in DMD but diversions and side-quests from the man FD path.
I getcha...

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Wow. I mean, holy fuck. I've never seen people hate on a Beta game in my life besides No Man's Sky. Seriously. WTF. You people just rag and rag and rag like you actually paid something for this and arenn't getting your moneys worth. Bunch of fucking crybabies.

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Well, I revisited this visual novel/game after a couple months to try this update... Even though I did run into a bug, and was eventually able to get around it, I am seeing even more similarities to other Visual Novels that are hard to ignore... The old story content already had a slightly similar feel to the Dating My Daughter visual novel/game... The new content seems to be reinforcing that concern... In v0.1 I saw some similarities, but there was enough of a difference, to not feel as concerned that it might be heading down the exact same road/path, but some of the new v0.2 content seems to be just adding fuel to the fire... It's still a decent VN/Game so far, but going with SO many similarities, does tarnish that polish a small bit... I went ahead and updated my review...
At least all the girls don't look like 12-year olds like they do in DMD.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
At least all the girls don't look like 12-year olds like they do in DMD.
Well, some of the women in DMD do look a bit young... Not really 12ish, but I get your point... The daughter looks 18, which she just had turned it 2 weeks prior to the story beginning, so... As to her two friends, the more flat chested woman is still plausible, and she definitely talks and acts like an adult... She's kind of borderline... The other friend though, she's developed enough to feasibly be 18 as well...

Obviously in this VN/Game, the women so far look well into their late teens or even higher in some cases... So yes, that is most definitely a visual upside when comparing the two...

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
He also wants to teach her how to cook like in DMD. It's more than a passing resemblance. If the games were two people walking down the street and they passed by, you would think, "They must be siblings."

Reactions: Adoringfan

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Wow. I mean, holy fuck. I've never seen people hate on a Beta game in my life besides No Man's Sky... ...Bunch of fucking crybabies.
First, relax Bro! Raging is caring. Plus, i consider this game already superior to DMD.
Second, there are no betas on Patreon. Game is what it is and critique sometimes requires to point out the bad first and definitively similarities two competitors.
Third, i am lurking this thread i do not lurk DMD anymore its rubbish. I sincerely hope Caizer gets this done.

paetron probably kill this game before sexual scene updated right?
Hmmm, patreon is pretty lazy in their approach but a 'black' MC might give this one a pass. fingers crossed. Most games under 1k pledge can go under the radar for years.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Wow..... lt's the same story as DmD. Almost at least..... Pity, because story aside the renders are really good.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Wow..... lt's the same story as DmD. Almost at least..... Pity, because story aside the renders are really good.
yeah, but given he fact that DMD is the most unoriginal dating game out there its hard not to be like it. Remember all Fords have wheels therefore every vehicle looks like a Ford, if you only look at the wheels. Well lets wait and see for the extras. The renders where refreshing.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
Oct 29, 2016
So , people are paying for this ?

Renders are nice , female character is ok too but overall the game is too slow , dialogs are choppy , english is bad , there are no options settings and you end up clicking and clicking in order to pass the dialogs and sometimes it skips some scenes too..It seems that the engine itself sucks..

This game is not playable guys.
Deleting and removing thread from watchlist.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There is nothing wrong with the game other then the one spot in the motel where you have to use the enter key to move forward till you get out of the motel then it returns to the mouse button and I never saw it skip anything either and other then the return key thing it was very playable.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The game was just updated I doubt that it's dead.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes