VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Can you specify the path to the folder with the save from the game?
The game is good, but you can not manually delete the save - it's distressing.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Try start key + R then type in appdata then hit ok and then check locallow roaming and local for back up saves. Saves can be named many things save folder might use the DEV's name or a the games name or a abbreviation of a name sometimes a characters name other times just a bunch of random crap.

If you can't find it try throwing all the files in a folder into the recycle bin and then bring the game up and check the saves if they are there then they are not in there and restore them back if they are gone restore them back and then delete 10 or 20 and check again and do that till you weed it down to 1 file.

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
I personally don't bother to rush out and download the newest update to a game. I'll wait a week or so for all the bugs to be found and worked out before I bother to download it. No use playing, hitting a wall from an error, than downloading the fix a few days later. Hell 9 times outta 10 I'll just download the update to see if its even worth playing just by the CG's.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
@

Try start key + R then type in appdata then hit ok and then check locallow roaming and local for back up saves. Saves can be named many things save folder might use the DEV's name or a the games name or a abbreviation of a name sometimes a characters name other times just a bunch of random crap.

If you can't find it try throwing all the files in a folder into the recycle bin and then bring the game up and check the saves if they are there then they are not in there and restore them back if they are gone restore them back and then delete 10 or 20 and check again and do that till you weed it down to 1 file.
I've done all that except for the delete part lol, I just thought someone knew, sorry :p

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
anyone know HOW to save a game, pressing the esc key doesn't even bring up a menu

benjghs

May 24, 2017
seems like you took alot of online textures? or you do not know the texturing wae ;D pls fix, makes me cringe lol, also don't be afraid to use high poly stuff. and add more localization/ambient occlusion pass to them (looks too clean).
i haven't reached the end yet hopefully it gets better ^^

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
but if the saves are from old version then why they are not showing in the new version when i press load in the main menu?
Not sure. Off the top of my head I'd guess the creator has disabled loading of old saves to avoid them breaking the game.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The renders in this game are really nice, and I like the story so far!

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
Wells its too bad if you look at his Patreon page it states it is under review. Damnit this is one I would've def supported.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes