VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Maybe a little of topic but i have to show this.

"Always Be Your Baby"

You were my first love, always there for me
You taught me how to walk and how to dream
God gave me your eyes
But it was you who taught me how to see
Now I can stand on my own
But I know that you'll never let go

I'll always be your baby
No matter how the years fly by
The way you love me made me
Who I am in this world
I'm a woman now, not a little girl
Wherever this life takes me
I'll always be your baby

You are my hero and that will never change
You still can dry my tears with just a smile
The one I've leaned on
From my first steps to walking down the aisle
Now there's another man in my life
But I know by the look in your eyes

I'll always be your baby
No matter how the years fly by
The way you love me made me
Who I am in this world
I'm a woman now, Not a little girl
Wherever this life takes me
I'll always be your baby

Your faith, your love
And all that you believe
Have come to be the strongest part of me
And I will always be your baby...

Reactions: bobbo69 and aweriel

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Pepe crushes another young man's dream of making a generic game of dating family members and getting rich off of it with minimal effort.

:FeelsBadMan:

Sep 27, 2017
Hello guys.
I want to say that I'm leaving here. This is nice place for sharing stuff and for talking about this games.
But I cant defend my game 2-3 days before those moderators update my game here.
Of course this is pirate forum, but before I join this place I wanted to
arrange and post the latest version for all of you on this forum earlier than for the public, but not on the first day.
So if this moderators do this, I cant continue watch out for my game here.
Sorry and good luck everyone!
I just finished 0.2, and I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work, and don't let the haters get you down. People will reference other games, and say that you're cloning them, but I'm sure you'll make yours unique :D.

Also, hopefully you'll stay around here. It is good for marketing, and some constructive criticism.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
people always reference/compare games with other games (there's vids on youtube where people compare Watch Dogs 2 to GTA V or Watch Dogs to Watch Dogs 2 or Watch Dogs 2 to Mafia 3) so people will aways do this

U

User_14600

Hello guys.
I want to say that I'm leaving here. This is nice place for sharing stuff and for talking about this games.
But I cant defend my game 2-3 days before those moderators update my game here.
Of course this is pirate forum, but before I join this place I wanted to
arrange and post the latest version for all of you on this forum earlier than for the public, but not on the first day.
So if this moderators do this, I cant continue watch out for my game here.
Sorry and good luck everyone!
Understandable but as long as you don't loose a certain amount of patreons you shouldn't care too much about it. I can see it might be frustrating but I would never support a game without playing a version of it before. Actually this forum even might help you to get more popular! Since your game is in very early development and there isn't much content yet I personally would have made it public too in the first place. Still hoping you don't loose the motivation to contine.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
What is that now, four devs in as many weeks who have announced they're leaving these forums?

Not a good pattern, or sign :/.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well if you set the standard with your game (because its the first OR the most known one), its going to be called a copy of it. This doesnt just happen with computer games. Like Xerox was sort of used for the word copying. But yeah anyway :)

I have a feeling this will probably end up under patreon "review" with its name. XD
hah, xerox. in japanese you are saying hotchkiss for a typewriter ^^.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Really like the girls' model, but this game has almost zero content. I don't understand how anyone would feel motivated to pay 20 bucks or upwards for such meager updates.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Tyranobuilder is making me rage right now. I saved the game after meeting the daughter the first time like 2 minutes ago. Now I'm trying to go back to that save and the game just freezes after loading it.

So now that I can't save or load, I had to restart the game from the beginning. But I already read all the dialogue, so I just want to skip to the part where I was, so I'm clicking like 100 times a second on this slow moving dialogue and JUST as I'm getting there, the game freezes up, before I enter the daughter's house. Not even the daughter's cuteness can save me from my rage right now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ and anyone else that hits the freeze on the 2nd day in the hotel you need to do this.

You are not really frozen or locked up you need to hit the enter key (for some reason this spot is changed on what moves the story forward) and it'll move forward then hit it a few more times till you are out of the room then you can use the mouse to click forward again.

Thing I hate about tyranobuilder is the second you touch the games top bar to try to adjust it some it blows up like the Hindenburg and you can't see shit then you have to click to bring the screen to full screen.

U

User_10739

@ and anyone else that hits the freeze on the 2nd day in the hotel you need to do this.

You are not really frozen or locked up you need to hit the enter key (for some reason this spot is changed on what moves the story forward) and it'll move forward then hit it a few more times till you are out of the room then you can use the mouse to click forward again.

Thing I hate about tyranobuilder is the second you touch the games top bar to try to adjust it some it blows up like the Hindenburg and you can't see shit then you have to click to bring the screen to full screen.
Thanks, worked like a charm!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've seen in my life, thanks a lot for the tip.

Reactions: bas
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes