Seeking Father daughter games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Hello, I need help finding this one game so that it would not stuck inside my head anymore.

So these are some of things I remember, if there's anything to I will edit later:

1. You have 3 daughters, two are step-daughters from 2nd marriage
2. You are a divorced after you caught you wife cheating
3. one of your daughter live with you while other two with their mom
4. one of your daughter is kinda manipulative but it helps you to get your other daughters
5. I think the 2 are black-haired but I cannot recall what hair color is the other 1
6. There's also a dream interaction where your subconsciousness manifest as your daughters justifying what you are doing is not wrong
7. If I recall correctly, you are real estate agent? (Idk what this profession is called but you are the person people need to talk to if they want to own/rent a house or apartment or etc)
Single Again

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi! may i ask about Dating My Daughter - PC version? I somehow caught the eye of the android version, but alas, I could not fashion a PC version out of it. I want to see the "classics of the genre." but I can't find it.

is there anybody is some sort of manual "how to port android RenPy games to PC for dummies"? =)

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Hi! may i ask about Dating My Daughter - PC version? I somehow caught the eye of the android version, but alas, I could not fashion a PC version out of it. I want to see the "classics of the genre." but I can't find it.

is there anybody is some sort of manual "how to port android RenPy games to PC for dummies"? =)
Not sure why you'd want to port it back to PC...

Here are a few links that might help:

Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-4 v0.34] [MrDots Games] the game's OP including download links for PC
Dating My Daughter: Fan Art a very active fan art page
FmF - Theatrical Cut [Part 1] [OhWee, RustyV] a fun parody
Sugar Daddies [Ep.4 Beta 3] [Warped Animation] an alternative universe for the protagonist [soft]
Our Fathers [Ep.3 Beta] [Warped Animation] an alternative universe for the protagonist [hard]

Last edited:

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
Hello, I need help finding this one game so that it would not stuck inside my head anymore.

So these are some of things I remember, if there's anything to I will edit later:

4. one of your daughter is kinda manipulative but it helps you to get your other daughters
5. I think the 2 are black-haired but I cannot recall what hair color is the other 1
6. There's also a dream interaction where your subconsciousness manifest as your daughters justifying what you are doing is not wrong
7. If I recall correctly, you are real estate agent? (Idk what this profession is called but you are the person people need to talk to if they want to own/rent a house or apartment or etc)
Yeah buddy it's story of
" Single again " AVN

Skuldrax

Nov 5, 2019

Single again

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022

Single Again? This what your thinking?

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • A Petal Among Thorns
  • A Moment of Bliss
  • Dilmur
  • Depraved Awakening
  • Midlife Crisis
  • Personal Assistant Black Heart Edition
  • Radiant
  • The Guardian

Reactions: Kaine1994

DrakeADM01

Nov 30, 2021
Hey I am looking for a game I don't remember the name but I do remember one scene that if you force your character's daughter to a forced blowjob she self harms by cutting and the father your character finds her and you call 911

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Hey I am looking for a game I don't remember the name but I do remember one scene that if you force your character's daughter to a forced blowjob she self harms by cutting and the father your character finds her and you call 911
"my model daughter "

that game is abandoned though. The dev got banned from patreon so he's making an entire new game that comply with patreon rules. Maybe when he's more established he might return to it but I don't expect it to be continued until several years later.

Sora76

Oct 5, 2022
i need help finding a game where you are the dad and you can pursue the daughter if you want or stop your wife from cheating
you can roam around the house and go to other places thats all i remember about the game
daughter has red hair if that helps

Last edited:

Problemgamerz

Jun 26, 2021

Game name is single again

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023

Probably, you are looking for Single Again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote