4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Well, I am so glad that weight loss seems to going to be implemented(Bonnie) I really hope weight loss is implemented for Luna and Leanne, and maybe the teach even though I doubt that'll be the case, leanne and luna look hotter skinny(and maybe kathrine and the other gym rat, they wanted to loose weight in the gym after all, and ther is plenty of other girls gaining weight)
Well you're playing a game about weight gain what do you expect? In my case I played the game because I enjoy the breast expansion for Luna and the other girls in the hospital and the rest, for example, Trista with her ass or Bonnie in general, I just go through it and some I enjoy and others no so much. I don't think a weight loss option is very, how do I said it.... well received.

Reactions: Gojii

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well you're playing a game about weight gain what do you expect? In my case I played the game because I enjoy the breast expansion for Luna and the other girls in the hospital and the rest, for example, Trista with her ass or Bonnie in general, I just go through it and some I enjoy and others no so much. I don't think a weight loss option is very, how do I said it.... well received.
No, but being able to choose when they stop gaining would be good, since everyone has a different idea of where the line they stop being sexy at is.

May 19, 2020
No, but being able to choose when they stop gaining would be good, since everyone has a different idea of where the line they stop being sexy at is.
The problem with this, though, is that it puts an insane workload on the dev. Like, some girls already have near 20 weight stages and most if not all have around 10. That's a minimum, then, of ten sets of renders for every scene in the game unless the dev puts in a minimum "weight gain" requirement - i.e., you must grow to a certain level at least; but even that defeats the purpose of what you're asking. There are some people that will prefer the girls not gain at all, then some who prefer they only go up one or two stages, then those who prefer three, four, etc. etc.

Plus, content-wise, it wouldn't even make sense. All the story scenes revolve around the fact that the girl is bigger than they used to be. If they stop gaining, the story no longer tracks whatsoever, and the dev has to then come up with alternate storylines, which again, is a ton of work.

I think people just need to accept the game for what it is, rather than what they want it to be. It's a fat fetish/weight gain/feederism game that has some very hot sex scenes; the focus is and always will be on the gaining, whether that comes across as breast expansion, ass expansion, or just in the belly/hips/etc. I think it would be cool if the dev implemented perhaps a point in each girl's storyline where you can choose to stop growing like with Bonnie, but that's already a ton of work considering the number of girls. Asking to stop at any point doesn't seem feasible.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
The problem with this, though, is that it puts an insane workload on the dev. Like, some girls already have near 20 weight stages and most if not all have around 10. That's a minimum, then, of ten sets of renders for every scene in the game unless the dev puts in a minimum "weight gain" requirement - i.e., you must grow to a certain level at least; but even that defeats the purpose of what you're asking. There are some people that will prefer the girls not gain at all, then some who prefer they only go up one or two stages, then those who prefer three, four, etc. etc.

Plus, content-wise, it wouldn't even make sense. All the story scenes revolve around the fact that the girl is bigger than they used to be. If they stop gaining, the story no longer tracks whatsoever, and the dev has to then come up with alternate storylines, which again, is a ton of work.

I think people just need to accept the game for what it is, rather than what they want it to be. It's a fat fetish/weight gain/feederism game that has some very hot sex scenes; the focus is and always will be on the gaining, whether that comes across as breast expansion, ass expansion, or just in the belly/hips/etc. I think it would be cool if the dev implemented perhaps a point in each girl's storyline where you can choose to stop growing like with Bonnie, but that's already a ton of work considering the number of girls. Asking to stop at any point doesn't seem feasible.
Great post, these are indeed issues that come up whenever I want to add a "weight lock".
I thought about two possible ways to implement anything like this, and I'm not yet sure which I will choose, maybe i choose both or neither.

So the first solution would be to have a toggle in the stats menu to lock the weight of the character and this would then also mean that you are unable to progress their story. Quick and easy, but with downsides.

The second solution would be to first finish the story for a character, then you unlock the option for a character to lose weight until they are back at the weight you want them to be. And for the people who want to go bigger, I can just make a bigger model without story for them.

Currently this is a feature that isn't too high on my list of priorities, most of my focus will be on building up a cast of characters with initial story up until stage ~11. I feel that most characters are still a size that most fans wouldn't consider too big. But as we go past stage 11 for these characters there will be a bigger portion of player that think characters are getting too big and I will have to implement a solution to mitigate this.

May 19, 2020
Great post, these are indeed issues that come up whenever I want to add a "weight lock".
I thought about two possible ways to implement anything like this, and I'm not yet sure which I will choose, maybe i choose both or neither.

So the first solution would be to have a toggle in the stats menu to lock the weight of the character and this would then also mean that you are unable to progress their story. Quick and easy, but with downsides.

The second solution would be to first finish the story for a character, then you unlock the option for a character to lose weight until they are back at the weight you want them to be. And for the people who want to go bigger, I can just make a bigger model without story for them.

Currently this is a feature that isn't too high on my list of priorities, most of my focus will be on building up a cast of characters with initial story up until stage ~11. I feel that most characters are still a size that most fans wouldn't consider too big. But as we go past stage 11 for these characters there will be a bigger portion of player that think characters are getting too big and I will have to implement a solution to mitigate this.
Yeah, I don't envy you whatsoever for having to think about this part, lol - I'm very firmly in the "give me bigger" camp, so I'm more worried about the progression of each existing girl/new girls rather than sizing them back down. So with that in mind the second option of doing the whole story and then being able to control what size they are sounds better to me, but for people that don't want to have to deal with them growing that size, I don't know either answer really works... luckily you have lots of time to think about that particular feature, and for what it's worth, I agree with you not having it super high on the list of priorities at the moment - it would be a nice thing to have later on, but right now building the game up more should be the focus.

Looking forward to playing the new version once you release it publicly (I'm on a Mac, lol)! I've absolutely loved what you've done up to this point and softening up the gym owner has been one of my bigger wishes from the start (well ok, I want to soften them all up, but especially the fitness girl... and the librarian). Hopeful that my financial situation changes soon - I'd love to be able to support you on Patreon, just not able right now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Don't be ridiculous, you wouldn't do stop points at every level, you'd do one or two such points for each girl. And obviously in a weight gain game, not gaining anything wouldn't be an option. So that also means that "the girl is bigger than she used to be" is always going to be true, just how much bigger would differ. No alternative storylines would be needed at all, just alternative renders using a smaller model for each scene past the stop points. And while these would require extra rendering time, they wouldn't require very much more work, since the majority of making a scene is in posing and lighting which wouldn't need to be done again, just swap the girl out for the smaller model, maybe tweak the pose a little if it really needs it, and hit render again.

May 19, 2020
Don't be ridiculous, you wouldn't do stop points at every level, you'd do one or two such points for each girl. And obviously in a weight gain game, not gaining anything wouldn't be an option. So that also means that "the girl is bigger than she used to be" is always going to be true, just how much bigger would differ. No alternative storylines would be needed at all, just alternative renders using a smaller model for each scene past the stop points. And while these would require extra rendering time, they wouldn't require very much more work, since the majority of making a scene is in posing and lighting which wouldn't need to be done again, just swap the girl out for the smaller model, maybe tweak the pose a little if it really needs it, and hit render again.
But how exactly does one decide where the stop points are, through polling? Like I said, everyone will have their own different "ideal" version of each character. An obvious stop point for each girl would be halfway through the entire gain (once the final sizes are worked out of course), but some people will want the girl to stop at 30% growth, some at 60%, etc., etc. It's a lot of work which of course could be beneficial but will still result in people saying: "if only the stop point had been two stages earlier/one stage later" or something along those lines. You are correct on having the pre-existing model lessening the burden, but you'd still have to write alternative dialogue for the scenes - the original scene will always size up the model and eventually the girls will undoubtedly pick up on the fact that the MC is deliberately fattening them (if they haven't already), so a weight-locked variant of the scene (just a stuffing scene, I suppose) would have to differ there as well (e.g., Bonnie telling the MC she's not planning on gaining any more weight/will be losing weight rather than encouraging him to make her even fatter).

I'm not against the implementation of such a feature, but like the dev has said, it will be time-consuming and a bit awkward, and given the main focus is weight gain, a weight lock/loss feature would be several updates off since it's not a pressing priority.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I think maybe you could set a flag possibly via a choice in the path. This would then simply lock the size renders at that point. Maybe two per character? Idk It feels like a small number of people are asking to potentially drastically increase the dev time while we're still early in the process.

Imo such a feature should be for AFTER the core game as well as additional content already planned are wrapped up. That way there can be options (weight loss/etc) that can be tacked on.

I'd much rather Bladerune feel free to finish the core game without being distracted first, and then be able to make such tweaks later on. Then in the long run everyone can be brought into the fold without sacrificing what the game is. As some have stated.... there are PLENTY of games out there that aren't feederism/WG to enjoy without insisting on altering the direction of the game this early on.

As Bladerune said he's open to such things, so I would say it'd be great to have the basegame done rather than piling on additional sets of renders for each scene, because as some said, what is "too much" is subject to personal tastes (some even are saying a few characters are already "too big" while most (especially patrons) enjoy it continuing).

For example, I mentioned not being a fan Bonnie halting her gains, especially given we have two key gym characters that are ideal for the gain/loss later on let alone what might be the plot for the classmates...

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Hey everyone,
Tomorrow I will be dropping the official 0.06 release on here.
Windows, Linux, Mac and Android.

If you are a fan of the game, feel free to rock the first Fattening Career Fan signature featuring Luna.
luna fansig.gif

If enough people want a signature for other characters I will get those done as well.

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Hey everyone,
Tomorrow I will be dropping the official 0.06 release on here.
Windows, Linux, Mac and Android.

If you are a fan of the game, feel free to rock the first Fattening Career Fan signature featuring Luna.
View attachment 2667092

If enough people want a signature for other characters I will get those done as well.
Wouldn't mind one with Lyn but preferably after her update with her new stages

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Here is the Latest Version of Fattening Career(0.06c) for all platforms.

I hope you enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

I hope you enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
Win
So this update is about Luna? Because I am not getting any new scenes

Last edited:

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
So this update is about Luna? Because I am not getting any new scenes
This is just the official release for 0.06.
The last one was a leaked build full of typos and bugs.
There is no new content if you played the leaked build before.

Reactions: Gojii

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I hope you enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
Win
Even on this build I'm still getting an error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bladerune9

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a way to properly keep track of progress? I can't tell for sure if I reached the end game or not. Most of my stages are maxed out, some even go beyond like Krista (New gym girl) is 8/6 at the moment for me. I keep spamming/grinding and suddenly a scene pops out. My only wish is there was something to keep scene/events progress. Other than that, amazing game, love the models, the fetish around it, scenes are hot. Looking forward to more!

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Is there a way to properly keep track of progress? I can't tell for sure if I reached the end game or not. Most of my stages are maxed out, some even go beyond like Krista (New gym girl) is 8/6 at the moment for me. I keep spamming/grinding and suddenly a scene pops out. My only wish is there was something to keep scene/events progress. Other than that, amazing game, love the models, the fetish around it, scenes are hot. Looking forward to more!
That is weird, I suspect that you are maybe playing on an older save, or an older version of the game.
Current latest version is 0.06c and this does not support older saves form versions older then 0.06
All characters their stages shouldn't go over their max on the stats page.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes