4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

blackares

Oct 27, 2019
The smooth animations make this game one of the best games I have ever played. However, there is no animation for Daisy after she reached level 17. Hope there will have more animations for each character. By the way, it would be perfect if this game has voice support.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Fattening Career [v0.06b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 647mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: panda0012345

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Fattening Career [v0.06b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 647mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Could you port it for mac? I tried myself but got an error :/

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is it possible for the MC to earn more that $10 from working? It is not enough considering where you spend the money and it forces you to grind to job scenes. Even there you lose $5-10 to fatten the girls.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Is it possible for the MC to earn more that $10 from working? It is not enough considering where you spend the money and it forces you to grind to job scenes. Even there you lose $5-10 to fatten the girls.
Yeah. Imo working at different times of day should net more possibly. As the day gets later the amount increases.

Give the player then the choice on weekends of the morning shift being low pay + the three coworkers eat a burger to gain, or doing something else.

I think it would be a decent thing if Bonnie would have an option of discount if reaching a latter stage (say 9 or 10) as a "partner." Or a flat amount the player can collect each week giving MC more flexibility on using money.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Well, I am so glad that weight loss seems to going to be implemented(Bonnie) I really hope weight loss is implemented for Luna and Leanne, and maybe the teach even though I doubt that'll be the case, leanne and luna look hotter skinny(and maybe kathrine and the other gym rat, they wanted to loose weight in the gym after all, and ther is plenty of other girls gaining weight)

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Weight loss with Bonnie is a negative. Leave it for the two primary gym users and yet to be added classmates for fluctuating weight, and have Bonnie be our thicc pastry waifu.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Thinn, Thicc, and Phatt. This game has it all. While I only prefer one of those, my dick has spoken. Have the download, good sir, and good luck to you.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes