4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Game won't open beyond this page View attachment 2614795
Just Press enter, or type a name first before pressing enter.

Currently I'm still working on fixing some bugs for 0.06, and I will release a public version of 0.06(with all bugfixes included) at the start of June. Until then I won't be able to support the version that is posted here or guarantee that everything works as intended.
But besides that, thank you for taking your time to do the compression giqui

Reactions: giqui and johnelros

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
sorry but the description on the front page doesn't help me understand what the games about can some who's played the game give me more info ?

DBR12

Jan 14, 2021
I would like to hope that the potential of the forms of fat women has not been exhausted. They can be beautiful and harmonious.

Reactions: fanboi

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Well, now that it got dropped on here I guess I'll comment a little here as well. It was worth the five (Bladerune is super prompt fixing issues/bugs, so if you like a dev to support that actually tries to correct even small mistakes he's your guy imo). Looking forward to the next part of content pending.

For those who have played this Leanne/Lyn content seems to be branching based on the choices you make in her route at the end of 0.05, so I would say look forward to that. I like the Leanne route personally. So something to look forward to. Imo even if you don't like huge/fat women the work is pretty solid in its own right.

The sandbox aspect of it is fairly smooth with the job to earn money having more purpose than just gaining money, which was smart of the dev given they also probably notice many games leave that as only for grinding money. I would recommend giving it a shot. Can always turn the sex scenes off if its not your thing. Bladerune gives the option which is another plus for them.

Either way, Bonnie is best grill though Trista in the mix.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Hey everyone, The developer here.
The game is heavily tailored towards a specific audience. People who enjoy bbw woman, feederism, stuffed bellies and/or breast expansion.
The latest update adds a lot of content for 2 characters, Katrine and Trista.
Katrine and Trista are frequently found working out in the gym, they are bottom heavy and they secretly love to eat loads of tasty fattening food.
I edited the front page with some new images and the patch notes.
I hope you enjoy the game!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes